PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
soorrryyy for asking but is it going to be soon or by tonight i need to flash this rom again!!!!
I can't answer that honestly, but I would expect it sometime today. I can tell everyone though, it will be worth the wait guys, promise.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I can't answer that honestly, but I would expect it sometime today. I can tell everyone though, it will be worth the wait guys, promise.

okay thats good i understand thanks
Old 04-23-2010, 02:09 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Alright guys, this is from X himself, he's balls deep in some other neat stuff for all of us and doesn't have time to post the link on the first page, but here it is for full release! Enjoy and let him see how pleased you are by hitting some votes for his ROM!!! http://www.mightyrom.com/mrx/MRX/Tou...5_04-22-10.exe
This post has been thanked 23 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Alright guys, this is from X himself, he's balls deep in some other neat stuff for all of us and doesn't have time to post the link on the first page, but here it is for full release! Enjoy and let him see how pleased you are by hitting some votes for his ROM!!! http://www.mightyrom.com/mrx/MRX/Tou...5_04-22-10.exe
effing awesome post dude

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Any changes to the dl a few of us got as an early release?

Thanks for posting!
Old 04-23-2010, 02:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Any changes to the dl a few of us got as an early release?

Thanks for posting!
Depends on when you got it, if it was before 042110 in the evening I woudl re-dl.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
effing awesome post dude
Thank you sir!
Old 04-23-2010, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Got it at 8:53pm on the 21st....so I assume it's the same, meaning no changes! Thanks again, the rom is pretty sweet!
Old 04-23-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

Whoo Hoo!!!
Flashing now!
Thanks Mr X and fishingmedic for posting the link!!

Old 04-23-2010, 02:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dental4usa View Post
Whoo Hoo!!!
Flashing now!
Thanks Mr X and fishingmedic for posting the link!!
No need to thank me, I did it at his request, show him the thanks with some votes! but either way you're welcome!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development