PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 05:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/ HTC EVO Supersonic
Carrier: Boost CDMA/ Sprint 3g&4g Now Network

kevo3000 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to kevo3000
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

damn thanks dude thats all i wanted know.....!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevo3000 View Post
damn thanks dude thats all i wanted know.....!
your welcome
Old 06-02-2010, 06:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2/ HTC EVO Supersonic
Carrier: Boost CDMA/ Sprint 3g&4g Now Network

kevo3000 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kevo3000

Thanks for the info.... didnt have an atitude but thats in past .... im looking for black folders to store my start menu icons in.... im running mightyrom 6.5/2.5 050110 blackout theme, so when i came across the mr.x's black folder cab i figured him and mightymike worked together and there roms where some what identical..thats the impression i got off the mighty website.... so if someone can make those black folders so that they will install correctly on mightyrom, if not no big deal......
Old 06-02-2010, 06:27 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I think part of the confusion is not understanding exactly what you were asking for, I know for one I was confused. Search the thread bro, you won't find a lot of harrassment or bitching, you'll see a lot of people helping out others, but we need to understand exactly what you're looking for. We're all about helping each other, noobs, lurkers, or VIP's, doesn't matter who you are, just explain what you're looking for and drop the attitude and everyone will help all we can. And don't mind Flyers, he's just pissed cuz the Blackhawks opened a can of whoppazz on his Flyers.

Well put fishingmedic - you go on with your piece makin' self! lol
Old 06-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff

has anyone figured out the gps lock issue with igo8? i can get a gps lock in google maps and bing just fine, but i can never get a lock in Igo8 (tried using every com port but no luck)

edit: nevermind i figured it out

Last edited by dunebuggydude11; 06-02-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
what about the cab i gave you? did it help?
No Suck Luck. I appreciate the help and the cab tho... Hopefully Verizon will figure their crap out!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
No Suck Luck. I appreciate the help and the cab tho... Hopefully Verizon will figure their crap out!!
yea...i hope it's fixed soon too. how far off is your location reporting? or is it not working at all?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Well put fishingmedic - you go on with your piece makin' self! lol
Nah, not playing peacemaker, lol. Just wanted to make sure he understood the attitudes and playing around in here. Anyone and everyone can ask questions, you know that, and anyone who can helps typically does, no one is above anyone else (well, except for Darren, but that goes without saying cuz he's like ppcg411!!), it's a great thread for that, no bickering, no bitching, just fun and helping each other out (unless of course the Flyers choke again and we're all gonna be calling suicide hotline for Steve and trying to talk him off a ledge...)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Nah, not playing peacemaker, lol. Just wanted to make sure he understood the attitudes and playing around in here. Anyone and everyone can ask questions, you know that, and anyone who can helps typically does, no one is above anyone else (well, except for Darren, but that goes without saying cuz he's like ppcg411!!), it's a great thread for that, no bickering, no bitching, just fun and helping each other out (unless of course the Flyers choke again and we're all gonna be calling suicide hotline for Steve and trying to talk him off a ledge...)
lmao @ steve part.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

regarding cfc mrx rom is compressed. gtx theme should work but remember its a unsupported theme. a few things are unfixed regarding gtx theme. so not so much support will be found in this thread surrounding that theme.

hope this help
Thanks very much for the help. I've installed it and so far it looks decent (no problems offhand), theme is gorgeous. Hit thanks for ya.

Another quick question about X's Rom. I just checked my folders and there is something called "XDA UC Customize"? What does that do?

Last edited by JustLok; 06-03-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: additional question

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development