PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 05:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
i thought people were gettin notifications somehow... based on this:
the build your using doesnt have the notification app cooked in unless your on beta rom, i think thats the first time i saw it. you quoted my post and im on the new build with the notification cooked in.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:22 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
Here is a screen shot. Happy hunting. Hint: Its all about the "date". Seek and you shall find.
is there a reason you keep doing this? bunch of bs imo, you got the rom and thats cool. pm the poor people that want it how you did it or let them wait till juggs is ready to post.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

You do realize that by giving that away they'll just stop doing it?

Gun -> foot
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
acs tester

ok fellas, please dont pm me the rom link. ive had it probably longer than you egg hunters. my post was for the"i have it you dont bs"
Old 04-22-2010, 05:54 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
is there a reason you keep doing this? bunch of bs imo, you got the rom and thats cool. pm the poor people that want it how you did it or let them wait till juggs is ready to post.
Quote:
ok fellas, please dont pm me the rom link. ive had it probably longer than you egg hunters. my post was for the"i have it you dont bs"
thank you darren! some people just like to spoil everything!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:03 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
thank you darren! some people just like to spoil everything!
one in every crowd.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Oh, I see, the "I have it you don't" bs is bs, but its ok for you to state "oh, I've had it longer than yall anyways". Touch you, whoooooo. I just ran across something by accident, thought I'd give a hint to let others try to find it. Nothing wrong with that. But apparently you have a thorn in your a** about it. Get over it. I posted a screen shot to show I WAS serious cause people were doubting. Get a life and get over yourself. I'm elated that you've had it longer than us "egg hunters", good for you!!!! Jesus!!!!
Wow.....

Old 04-22-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Here is a screen shot. Happy hunting. Hint: Its all about the "date". Seek and you shall find.
Bahhhh! So it's still 21889?

I love this rom but why update?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Normally I get beta and official link via PM from Mr. X. I chalked it up to Juggs being busy or I was just overlooked this time around. Yup and folks are right about the extra info.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Ok nut ****ers
Mr.X has a hand full of people that get the rom long before others... Darren is always one of the first, Seeing the one starting the BS isn't even a VIP him having it was luck and luck alone......

And with Darren's rep it's kind like beating a dead horse, talking shit lol

Last edited by Young DC; 04-22-2010 at 06:19 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development