PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
haha...i barely ever use youtube on the phone so i have no idea how long it hasnt been working. the last few things i added was the mortscript, imdb, shake and save, lock devide, micro myphone update.
Which X ROM are you on, did you update to 0305? The 0303 had issues with youtube that had all of us pulling our hair out, but 0305 has been flawless since. If you did, try uninstalling the apps you've recently loaded and add them one by one, but I don't think it's the mortscript or myphone update. Maybe imdb.
Quote:
and my other issue...ive been reading up on both sashimi and xda_uc. this shit is so far above my head it might as well be a dif. language. i dont really understand reg edits, or xml files, etc. i know u need the .nbh to flash, and how to add cab files. and thats about all i understand lol. is there anywhere that has a step by step way to set one of these things up, but like for almost morons lol
You can use sashimi and xda to just update cabs, that's easy. If you don't understand how to figure out which reg edits you need to add or xml files you can just use sashimi or xda for cabs to start and work your way into using the reg edits and xml's later. Eshelon did a nice write up showing to how determine which reg edits you need to save for app registrations, etc. You can find the link in like the 5th or 6th post in Mighty's thread.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 03-27-2010 at 07:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
not for the xda_uc. and i know this is prob. really stupid but i cant find the damn link to download sashimi, i go to the creator page, but cant find the damn download link...i feel pretty stupid lol. and for the xda uc. i did what u told me to do as far as downloading the mortscript cab and makin the xda uc file on sdcard. but couldnt figure out what to do next.
Here's the link for sashimi, but you need to register to see the link and d/l it. There's also a ton of vid tutorials on the site. http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4
Old 03-27-2010, 07:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

guess he didnt use the sashimi link i gave him from ppcg, the cab link is in op and since we cant post cab the link is there, gota read a little.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101422
Old 03-27-2010, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

all i really do is add cab files anyways. it was just annoying to have to re-install each one after every hard reset. so rite now i have mortscript installed on my main mem and the xda uc file on my sd with all my cabs in it. is that all i have to do? if i flashed a new rom would all my cabs just re-install on their own or do i need to do something else before i flash again, or maybe after i flash...this is really where my confusion lies.

also i am running 3/05 my you tube was working, at least a few weeks ago so its def. one of my recent cabs installed. ill try to figure out which it is.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ahh...i did read the page, but couldnt find the link, didnt realize i needed to register on the site. my bad.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:56 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
ahh...i did read the page, but couldnt find the link, didnt realize i needed to register on the site. my bad.
guess ill let ya slide this time. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
guess he didnt use the sashimi link i gave him from ppcg, the cab link is in op and since we cant post cab the link is there, gota read a little.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101422
Thanks for linking to that Darren, I hadn't read it before, some good info there!
Old 03-27-2010, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

so what about how im set up with xda_uc?? do i have to do anything else or am i good to go?
Old 03-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mireya24 is a n00b

Hi am new in the forums and I have the htc touch pro 2 with sprint running wm6.5 and I was looking for some themes for my phone and I found some here that I like, for example; the one of Manila 2.5 of Butterfly. But before I download it I want to know if the 2.5 means the version of the manila because my phone run Manila version 2.5.20121324.1. This is what I need to be able to get this theme? Please some I need some help.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:09 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thanks for linking to that Darren, I hadn't read it before, some good info there!
np, thank the op, theres a ton of usefull info. in that baby.
fishy, have you used this browser yet?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 03:57 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development