PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/22}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 & Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
Thanks, Spaceboy - I wound up flashing back to the stock Verizon 6.5 and then reflashing Formula's. That cleared up the keyboard issue. I guess I really should include the flash back to stock as part of my routine. The problem is, every time I do it kills the IMEI key and I end up on the phone with Verizon for 45 minutes for them to add me back to the network. Some have suggested activating an old phone then reactivating the TP2 will address this, but being on a corporate account doesn't allow me to do that.
Unfortunately I have hardware keyboard issues again. I tried Spaceboy's cab and it didn't fix it. I REALLY like your ROM, but it looks like I will have to flash back to another one.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Anyone interested in a beta build, Generic, nothing change base or app wise other than removing opera 9.7 for now, but I have revamped MS with new widgets and layout, oh also updated SPBTime to latest and made it uninstallable incase people want to remove it to save space (10mb Storage not Ram)?

I decided to Try a build using MSTSP's version of Noang's MobileSense + Newer Vostrodomus Widgets, this saves about 15MB of RAM, downside is there is no SenseConfig App so the bottom bars remain Espresso Style and there is only one type of background that can be changed for all screens, not individual backgrounds like Noang's version. The Plus side is the RAM increase, plus the Online Background Catalog is fixed, Other minor Missing Graphics prior are fixed, and seems smoother overall. Let me know if anyone is interested I will post it.
If the generic can be provisioned to Sprint...I'll give it a shot. Mostly interested in the stuff in the 2nd paragraph. Anything to save RAM (especially GPS software users) would be great.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/22}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 & Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
If the generic can be provisioned to Sprint...I'll give it a shot. Mostly interested in the stuff in the 2nd paragraph. Anything to save RAM (especially GPS software users) would be great.
Ok well I had 2 requests so far so i guess I'll Upload it, The generic will have a carrier select at boot option, choose sprint and your golden. Only thing missing is Sprint TV and Nav but you could always install the cabs for them.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
Unfortunately I have hardware keyboard issues again. I tried Spaceboy's cab and it didn't fix it. I REALLY like your ROM, but it looks like I will have to flash back to another one.
That's strange that it worked and now is not working again as well as working for other Verizon users... I am uploading a Beta Build now, you could try it out just to see.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Well i only got two requests but here it is for anyone to try out.

Formula.MS353.23540.Beta.V2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Anyone interested in a beta build, Generic, nothing change base or app wise other than removing opera 9.7 for now, but I have revamped MS with new widgets and layout, oh also updated SPBTime to latest and made it uninstallable incase people want to remove it to save space (10mb Storage not Ram)?

I decided to Try a build using MSTSP's version of Noang's MobileSense + Newer Vostrodomus Widgets, this saves about 15MB of RAM, downside is there is no SenseConfig App so the bottom bars remain Espresso Style and there is only one type of background that can be changed for all screens, not individual backgrounds like Noang's version. The Plus side is the RAM increase, plus the Online Background Catalog is fixed, Other minor Missing Graphics prior are fixed, and seems smoother overall. Let me know if anyone is interested I will post it.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

I downloaded the beta V2....is there a provisioning built in?

EDIT: Never mind...these ol' eyes missed it

Last edited by Vegasden; 02-24-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Just blind
Old 02-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

natedoggathens is a n00b

Hey Formula how did you get MyMobiler to work? It just will not work for me.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedoggathens View Post
Hey Formula how did you get MyMobiler to work? It just will not work for me.
Try deleting your mymobiler directory (unpack the zip again) and try. I had a problem before switching between roms and this worked... maybe some cache or config file gets borked or something.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I downloaded the beta V2....is there a provisioning built in?
Let me know how you like this one. I love the one i'm on and have everything configured (again.. my life story..) but I am having some minor issues with speed. Sometimes the device isn't as responsive as it should be. It clears up pretty quick (within seconds) but its kind of annoying. Maybe it has to do with ram and what i run etc...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wirelessly posted (TouchPro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I like this effort (v2). Seems to be a bit snappier. I'll try to rrun it thru some paces to see what this bad boy can do with more ram.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms