View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Vegasden
Regular 'Geeker

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{2/22}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.3 & Titanium Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Anyone interested in a beta build, Generic, nothing change base or app wise other than removing opera 9.7 for now, but I have revamped MS with new widgets and layout, oh also updated SPBTime to latest and made it uninstallable incase people want to remove it to save space (10mb Storage not Ram)?

I decided to Try a build using MSTSP's version of Noang's MobileSense + Newer Vostrodomus Widgets, this saves about 15MB of RAM, downside is there is no SenseConfig App so the bottom bars remain Espresso Style and there is only one type of background that can be changed for all screens, not individual backgrounds like Noang's version. The Plus side is the RAM increase, plus the Online Background Catalog is fixed, Other minor Missing Graphics prior are fixed, and seems smoother overall. Let me know if anyone is interested I will post it.
If the generic can be provisioned to Sprint...I'll give it a shot. Mostly interested in the stuff in the 2nd paragraph. Anything to save RAM (especially GPS software users) would be great.