PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 05:45 PM
newdey

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{3/13}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {23547 Stock&Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
any way to keep activesynch from running all the time? i close it in task manager and w/o plugging in it pops back up again later...
I was gonna post the same thing. It's such a minor thing but irritating none the less. ROM is great by the way. Getting hang ups for some unknown reason tho...pretty random.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23540/6.5.5}{3/13}Formula's SPB MobileSense & Titanium {23547 Stock&Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdey View Post
I was gonna post the same thing. It's such a minor thing but irritating none the less. ROM is great by the way. Getting hang ups for some unknown reason tho...pretty random.
hehe i thought there was an option somewhere in activesynch on the phone.. maybe it was windows mobile device center that I saw the option.. but that does't make sense.

P.s. you are going to have to change your sig to formula rom addict I am a previous nrg fan as well. He still rocks but formula has really transformed this phone into a thing of beauty. (with help from others i understand)
Old 03-16-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdey View Post
This can be adjusted under xTask settings. GoTo today screen / lower right button (where x would be) / hit the down arrow / system / settings / xHook 2 has an option automatically close activesync, check it and make sure to hit the green check and not return key. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-16-2010, 07:32 PM
newdey

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
This can be adjusted under xTask settings. GoTo today screen / lower right button (where x would be) / hit the down arrow / system / settings / xHook 2 has an option automatically close activesync, check it and make sure to hit the green check and not return key. Hope this helps.
Thanx 84.I'll give that a try and see what happens!!

@ Solarflarex

U aint joking!!! lol Like u said NRG is a hell of a ROM and been using it for years but this whole Formula thing has really thrown me for a loop. It's a fantastic ROM and I can't seem to get off of it. Once I find a way to get past these random freezes I'll be all set!! Thanx again to u Formula84...
Old 03-16-2010, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've been having a strange issue(s) or at least something different than what I expect in handling incoming call-waiting calls. If I'm already talking to someone and a call comes in, I hit the answer button. This connects me to the new caller for just a second or two, then puts them on 'hold' and takes me back to the original caller. Hitting the button again will take me back to the second caller. it creates a lot of confusion for me as to just who I am talking to.
Also, when I answer a call and I have my Bluetooth headset on (most of the time), I often (but not always) see the native WinMo volume slider pop up for a second.
Any ideas?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks alot formula for that activesynch tip. I thought i saw it somewhere poking around before. I must have seen it when i went to turn off the dashed lines in the taskbar and forgot about it on the new flash... So one other thing i've noticed that i haven't really been doing till lately is after uploading a pic to fb the media uploader icon is in my taskbar and clicking on it only brings up open item on the left and rsk (greyed out) on the right (bottom choices)...

how do you dismiss this besides taskmanager or soft reset?

Update: starting to get a few lockups. I was installing things from marketplace to my storage and it locked up twice.

Last edited by solarflarex; 03-17-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

robda1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to robda1 Send a message via MSN to robda1 Send a message via Yahoo to robda1

Great ROM, I've use SPB Shell for a while but I have never customized like you have here. Super thanks so much.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Lots of new stuff out. new swype. opera 10 final etc. I just had a volume issue while using s2p. I wonder if its s2p related... there just happens to be a new release of that too!

new s2p installed hopefully that fixes the sound problem from rearing its ugly head again.

Installed this and it runs perfectly! sweeeeet!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640785

Last edited by solarflarex; 03-18-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:08 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Lots of new stuff out. new swype. opera 10 final etc. I just had a volume issue while using s2p. I wonder if its s2p related... there just happens to be a new release of that too!

new s2p installed hopefully that fixes the sound problem from rearing its ugly head again.

Installed this and it runs perfectly! sweeeeet!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640785
My Rom has had 3.9 since it was leaked, is there something newer, yes Opera 10 final is out, for now a cab install is fine I have done it and works fine although I don't see any changes seems like they just removed the beta tag.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Bugsy is becoming a great contributor

I'm getting antsy im my pantsy to do a flash. should i do the Beta or are you planning a release soon?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms