PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

jstine,

I flashed to the latest v2.1 "no-tv". I must have dl'd just before the mods pulled the link. Anyway, the flash process went without issue so I didn't send you a flashlog. I haven't tried BT or wifi yet. The only issue so far is the weather says sunny here. If I look out my window the only thing I can see in the dark is the street light (LOL). I'm sure it has nothing to do with your rom. Funny thing is my McAfee says that accuweather is a bad site. I've gotten so impatient, I've downloaded all my apps already.

Looking good! Interesting "parchment" on email page. And the blue bubbles makes a big difference!

Thanks for everything,
ST
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

I flashed to the latest v2.1 "no-tv". I must have dl'd just before the mods pulled the link. Anyway, the flash process went without issue so I didn't send you a flashlog. I haven't tried BT or wifi yet. The only issue so far is the weather says sunny here. If I look out my window the only thing I can see in the dark is the street light (LOL). I'm sure it has nothing to do with your rom. Funny thing is my McAfee says that accuweather is a bad site. I've gotten so impatient, I've downloaded all my apps already.

Looking good! Interesting "parchment" on email page. And the blue bubbles makes a big difference!

Thanks for everything,
ST
Was considering using a picture of parchment for the background in emails. But I like the soft image of the two wolf's. Have removed 99% of green icons, but cannot find the ones for text size in settings. The weather issue, that happens about an hour after the sun sets.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 02-15-2010, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

I d/l'ed the rom you uploaded earlier and have to admit, it is very nice! I would like to ask though, what messaging program is that that has the color threaded messages?
Old 02-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
I d/l'ed the rom you uploaded earlier and have to admit, it is very nice! I would like to ask though, what messaging program is that that has the color threaded messages?
It's from Andynear Green SMS Bubbles 0.6
Old 02-15-2010, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc TP2

harvick2933 is keeping up the good workharvick2933 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to harvick2933
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Ro

Is the link good to go now?? And I also want to say now that I have had a couple days to settle into the rom, The battery life is great as well. I have been off charge since 5am and still sitting at 70%. Much better than the last rom I was on.

If I helped you, please hit THANKS!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Ro

Wanted to drop in and say jstine671 has been more then cooperative and we have cleared up all issues, no worries about the link removals and no hard feelings. He has agreed to modify his rom.

Again, thank you jstine671 for understanding the staffs stance on the no warez policy.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: ALLTEL

wolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good workwolfordtw is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfordtw

quite honestly after testing the rom put out 2 days ago i fear this one. the rom i put on my rom was so slow i could take cigarette breaks in between doing anything with it.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

when I rotate the music tab screen everything works except the top and bottom bars do not leave. This leaves no way to hit the "play" or "next" buttons. I believe the same is true on the pictures tab. I have all my apps loaded so it might be something I installed. Just checking to see if others have seen this!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Smile Re: (NEW)[02-16-10]V2.1.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
when I rotate the music tab screen everything works except the top and bottom bars do not leave. This leaves no way to hit the "play" or "next" buttons. I believe the same is true on the pictures tab. I have all my apps loaded so it might be something I installed. Just checking to see if others have seen this!
Thanks, been working on so many things, haven't had the time to check everything. Will check tomorrow and see what is causing the problem.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfordtw View Post
quite honestly after testing the rom put out 2 days ago i fear this one. the rom i put on my rom was so slow i could take cigarette breaks in between doing anything with it.
If you talking about 2.6 -2.9 Maxmanila that was true. But try this rom and tell me if you still feel the same way. This is fastest rom I've ever used. Counting the one's for my Vogue done by NSF. Yes, the rom without Maxmanila would be faster, but the options open to you with Max are so much more.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme