PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

V6 Beta 2 All Carrier 23554 available in post # 1238.

Checking for CRC errors now.

Gettin on my knees with my dog is working out well. No error!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-19-2010 at 10:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Sorry to bug again.. I was wondering what that program was called that automatically sets up your personal cabs and such after initial setup.. If someone could kindly link me, or just give me the name of it, I'll find it.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Well I flashed to the sprint lovers rom, which is really just stock rom pretty much and videos are coming through fine now, so I am not sure what was going on. I will flash back to your rom probably in a day or so and see if I have any more trouble.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
V6 Beta 2 All Carrier 23554 available in post # 1238.

Checking for CRC errors now.

Gettin on my knees with my dog is working out well. No error!

hey jstine hope u didnt forget me lol. im sitting quietly waiting for the new 28xxx. when u r ready, just making sure u dont forget me. this new rom looks great cant wait.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Well I flashed to the sprint lovers rom, which is really just stock rom pretty much and videos are coming through fine now, so I am not sure what was going on. I will flash back to your rom probably in a day or so and see if I have any more trouble.

Videos? whatever...... Sprint Lovers does look stock.... and dont worry I know Big Chico, thats why I can talk to him however I want.

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 04-20-2010, 10:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

downloading beta now.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Ok here's where we stand with V6
Added CHT 1.7.1 and Editor
Just a few more tough Icons to change.

V6 Beta 2 All Carrier 23554 http://www.mediafire.com/?t0y1ztztmtu

running and testing your V6 beta now.

While the loss of wolves makes me a little sad I must say this is running very smooth! =D>

So I can't hate too much.

You

2 side notes:

1. Still waiting for that donation link you slacker! haha
2. I think you should start a new thread with all your different versions with eye catching pictures of all your different types of roms! you know to keep things more oranized.
3. Why did you remove XDA PSshutxp? When you hold down the power off button it only gives you the option to shut the phone off instead of the reset hard reset options that is almost a need for these phones

Just curious what will you do next! haha

Your roms are by for the most stable and everything always seems to run so smooth!

Hats off to you man

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-20-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
running and testing your V6 beta now.

While the loss of wolves makes me a little sad I must say this is running very smooth! =D>

So I can't hate too much.

You

2 side notes:

1. Still waiting for that donation link you slacker! haha
2. I think you should start a new thread with all your different versions with eye catching pictures of all your different types of roms! you know to keep things more oranized.
3. Why did you remove XDA PSshutxp? When you hold down the power off button it only gives you the option to shut the phone off instead of the reset hard reset options that is almost a need for these phones

Just curious what will you do next! haha

Your roms are by for the most stable and everything always seems to run so smooth!

Hats off to you man
Power button shutdown is still available. Goto start menu\xda shutdown, then select menu from the screen. Then select shortcuts, select create. Now it will work with the power button. I like this screen better than the PSshutxp version.

I think those instruction are correct. My phone is flashing so I had to do it from memory. My brain HD is corrupt LOL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

has the v6 beta resolved the issue of contantly going into landscape mode
Old 04-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Timberwolf,

1. I noticed that the text has the 2016 error. I attached the cab for you.

2. You can't change the "Sprint" on the top left of the screen. It doesn't change under menu/cookies home tab editor/Miscellaneous settings/Custom operator text.

3. Also Im really not a fan of the original thin clock. Is there a cab or something that can bring back the dusk clock that you had in the blue midnight rom?
Attached Files
File Type: cab 2016 Fix.cab (1.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-20-2010 at 01:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme