PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Be sure and return tookie15

What does the above quote mean????? Are you cooking up something else??
Old 04-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
What does the above quote mean????? Are you cooking up something else??
Always something brewing.

Right now I'm not worried about people not downloading the rom. When I get to the point of asking for donation for my worthy cause. Then I will start building a rom to get them to download. I have a small window available now if I was only in this for the money. A year from now the TP2 will old hat and people are already moving to the Android. I will move to something else myself in time. For now I'm here to learn. 1st I please myself and than others. Been thinking about a black theme, but decided that's already over done. Next thing will be a hot red/yellow theme (RED DAWN) coming from the kitchen. I've only been doing this since Jan 27 2010. And if I can build roms this good with lots of eye candy. Just wait till I am really good.

Now I just wait for the 28xxx series to finish download so I can check for CRC errors before posting the link.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-04-2010 at 03:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Alright Hunter!

Here's your 28232 new rom I promised. Enjoy!

Timberwolf V5 28232 Sense 2.5 with Max 3.0 with new goodies.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ixtyz2u0no
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ProfitXtremist is a n00b

Can anyone tell me the difference btw the 28 series and the 25 series?

Also this ROM is hot TW Ive been riding with your ROMS since you started glad to see you getting better as you go along thats all its about improvement and self-betterment and to tell you the truth I like the Wolf theme and positivity your expressing so keep doing what you do....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfitXtremist View Post
Can anyone tell me the difference btw the 28 series and the 25 series?

Also this ROM is hot TW Ive been riding with your ROMS since you started glad to see you getting better as you go along thats all its about improvement and self-betterment and to tell you the truth I like the Wolf theme and positivity your expressing so keep doing what you do....
Not much, two different teams at M$ working on a different core of wm6.5x. Some will say the 28xxx is faster and others say no. Hunter likes the 28xxx since it will Liberty Saturn. I found the 28xxx to be not as stable as the 235xx. Try it, maybe it will float your boat.

Thanks for making a post. Since its your 1st time is the rom ok, any problems to report. When I first started this thread I feared the rom had issues since so little ever post. Then one of the members said maybe that is good thing. Glad to hear you've been here since it started.

To everyone, I feel the need to apologize for getting upset when I read comments about the bootup screens.

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-04-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

jstine,

How's your battery life on v5? After 1.5 hours I'm down to 82%. I had two (10min) phone calls but that's about it. This is after the first charge post-flash, should get better but I was wondering.

Also, not sure what you call it, but when I hit the top taskbar I normally get a larger "dropdown" taskbar (some icons there, some are just windows icons). When I pair my BT headset a "?" comes up on the taskbar and "apparently" I can't get the drop down larger bar. I'm sure that made a lot of sense!!! Not a big problem and I only mention it to give you something to think about LOL.

Lastly, what happened to the dog on your sig? You use to keep me in line!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

How's your battery life on v5? After 1.5 hours I'm down to 82%. I had two (10min) phone calls but that's about it. This is after the first charge post-flash, should get better but I was wondering.

Also, not sure what you call it, but when I hit the top taskbar I normally get a larger "dropdown" taskbar (some icons there, some are just windows icons). When I pair my BT headset a "?" comes up on the taskbar and "apparently" I can't get the drop down larger bar. I'm sure that made a lot of sense!!! Not a big problem and I only mention it to give you something to think about LOL.

Lastly, what happened to the dog on your sig? You use to keep me in line!
Will get better after a day or two after a few charge cycles. Yesterday I only used by phone maybe 10 mins for calls. Down 15% in 19 hrs.

The windows icons are for some event going on with your phone (missed call, messages, upcoming appt's). But no icon available.

Did you get a connected after setting up BT. The ? icon should only show when BT was not paired fully.

It's now moved to the bottom.

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-04-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Funny, I had guessed that the "?" showed when there was no more room left on the taskbar (i.e. multiple notifcations = "?"). I'll have to pay more attention. The headset was paired sucessfully and I was getting music over BT. The taskbar icon was showing the small headset (not the big, ugly one like the beta). I'll check into it some more.

I was talking about the actual picture of your GS (along with the "you owe" statement). I missed it this morning (probably means it hasnt' been there for weeks, lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post

Did you get a connected after setting up BT. The ? icon should only show when BT was not paired fully.

It's now moved to the bottom.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Funny, I had guessed that the "?" showed when there was no more room left on the taskbar (i.e. multiple notifcations = "?"). I'll have to pay more attention. The headset was paired sucessfully and I was getting music over BT. The taskbar icon was showing the small headset (not the big, ugly one like the beta). I'll check into it some more.

I was talking about the actual picture of your GS (along with the "you owe" statement). I missed it this morning (probably means it hasnt' been there for weeks, lol)
Funny, the black BT icon as been there for about 2-3 weeks.
My girl was move to the bottom of the 1st post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I love the blue theme but I think I would like a change up in the color department. Some new flavor to switch things up. I love the wolf theme and the splash screens. Looking forward to future releases

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme