PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
+1. I am all for a Non-Ana Pluto Rom (like back in the day ). Cheers.
I love transparent. Maybe Vin can cook both, but I love transparent and dink. I love his ROM just the way it is.

Please don't forget to thank me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
did you notice it only works when connected to ac power? (thanx yern)
2) Only works while connected to AC power, from op.
Actually, I noticed the speed increase after unplugging. But didn't test to see how long it lasted. Anyhow, TP2s appear to be free of the AC power limitations of "crash upon disconnect" and "must be on AC to initially OC." As to whether the default speed is re-established, I haven't seen it yet, but I have crashed hard (so the jury's still out from my personal observations). I think OP said it would happen, so I'd wager he's right.

Re: what you posted about the AC Requirement, I think the OP meant that it only works when connected to AC ... [because either the phone would lock/crash upon disconnect or would automagically reset to default speed]. Different results with different phones. I dunno. Can only speak for what I've experienced so far. I'm gonna try to test some more tonight.

Btw, I noticed last night that after going into full sleep mode, I wouldn't come out. I had to remove/replace battery to reboot.

I think the "magic" CPU Speed is the way to go, and I'll try that out when I get some time later today.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
did you notice it only works when connected to ac power? (thanx yern)
2) Only works while connected to AC power, from op.
You can running with out it being plugged in at 604 MHZ. I ran it at 748 MHZ without it locking up. But when ever the screen goes to sleep then the phone does not wake up. The programmer has the ROM programmed to not to lock up at 604 MHZ. You can do simple task with it overclocked but if it is anything long term forget it. You phone will go to sleep and then you will have to reset your phone. But you don't need to reset your phone at 604 MHZ. Even when I under clock it the phone goes to sleep. I believe the programmer is going to sell this software. Probably in the future the trial version can only be unlocked at 604 MHZ and the paid version will have no restrictions. He probably sees the potential profits for his hard work and that is why he made this version with restrictions. This program does work because when I underclock my phone my phone was really slow. I don't think people will be willing to pay that much money for this program.

Last edited by jamice4u; 07-15-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
You can running with out it being plugged in at 604 MHZ. I ran it at 748 MHZ without it locking up. But when ever the screen goes to sleep then the phone does not wake up. The programmer has the ROM programmed to not to lock up at 604 MHZ. You can do simple task with it overclocked but if it is anything long term forget it. You phone will go to sleep and then you will have to reset your phone. But you don't need to reset your phone at 604 MHZ. Even when I under clock it the phone goes to sleep. I believe the programmer is going to sell this software. Probably in the future the trial version can only be unlocked at 604 MHZ and the paid version will have no restrictions. He probably sees the potential profits for his hard work and that is why he made this version with restrictions. This program does work because when I underclock my phone my phone was really slow. I don't think people will be willing to pay that much money for this program.
then why the hell does op post that? lol
Old 07-15-2010, 03:29 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Has anyone figured out how to get Verizon Visual Voicemail to not play out the speaker phone?

[EDIT]= P.S. If anyone wants it, heres a nice VVM Icon made up for me by Santod.
I tried to attach an image but it looked like crap, so I zipped it up. I downloaded it to make sure it was ok also and it looks good. Matches Vins icons perfect.
Attached Files
File Type: rar VVMail3.rar (23.9 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 07-15-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
then why the hell does op post that? lol
LMAO!! Yeah, right?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

So I was reluctant to flash any roms with cookie's home tab because each one I have tried has been way too laggy, but I have to say not this one!

So far so good, thanks Vin
Old 07-15-2010, 04:03 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
So I was reluctant to flash any roms with cookie's home tab because each one I have tried has been way too laggy, but I have to say not this one!

So far so good, thanks Vin
now your trapped, all roms after this one will be laggy as hell. jk
Old 07-15-2010, 04:37 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Hi VIN,
Have you ever re-consider cooking a non-Anastasia ROM using your original Icons set without the DINIK Transparent effect? I kind of like your original ROM configuration better than the Anastasia one. I thought I would raise the issue and perhaps if there is other people here sharing similar interest, please voice your preference in the hope to build a noticeable consensus and maybe chef VIN might favorably consider cooking a Non-DINIK (Non-Transparent Icons) version of his ROM again.
Any adherent support is more than welcome and expected. However, those who might have opposing preference, please be considerate and refrain from destroying the attempt.
Thanks
Why build another version....he already has four of them....there are plenty of other roms to choose from...we should appreciate all the time that the chef puts in now...not be asking for what is already all over the place....
Old 07-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDarklord View Post
Why build another version....he already has four of them....there are plenty of other roms to choose from...we should appreciate all the time that the chef puts in now...not be asking for what is already all over the place....
Okay effort killer- have you carefully read my comment? Obviously you don`t have a liquor sense of what is being discussed and you should perhaps stay out of this one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development