PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 09:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 06/14/10 Plutonium_Co0kie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Vin, Just want to say your touch pro2 rocks! But that was a given. After running all the vogue roms that you built. Thanks so much for a great rom, and all your hard work.
I do have one request. Is it possible to change the phone soft key to the native 6.5 lock that you have on your rom? Thanks again. T M Z

P.S. I'm running Neodium21905
sup tony my man, rom is the chit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

before i ask ill state: i have searched for this .cab already...

can someone please post the dinik glass taskbar .cab for me. i have looked in the paperclip of this thread. googled but came up empty handed.

willyjay if you have it throw it up here, dont let darren beat you to it...lol...j/k

tia
ive posted the link like 3 times but there it is again, you cant find the cabs using paperclip cause i removed them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:36 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

It is D... Thanks for the link.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

before i ask ill state: i have searched for this .cab already...

can someone please post the dinik glass taskbar .cab for me. i have looked in the paperclip of this thread. googled but came up empty handed.

willyjay if you have it throw it up here, dont let darren beat you to it...lol...j/k

tia
lol....i already posted the links HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:39 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
lmao, he searched i swear, google works too, just put ppcg on the end of search.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lmao, he searched i swear, google works too, just put ppcg on the end of search.
LOL...yeah, i just googled 'dinik taksbar' or 'dinik [whatever]' and they're usually the first link.

And by the way, you did beat me to it....too bad I had to EAT! lol
Old 06-16-2010, 10:12 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
were not allowed to post dinik cabs, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743

you also need the new sdcerts cab that i posted, thats still there using paperclip.
Oh sorry about that, I didn't know - that won't happen again.....Thanks for the notice bro!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Is this what you are looking for?
Quote:
were not allowed to post dinik cabs, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743

you also need the new sdcerts cab that i posted, thats still there using paperclip.

thx & thx

Quote:
ive posted the link like 3 times but there it is again, you cant find the cabs using paperclip cause i removed them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post

thx...willyjay

lmao... my badd guys totally... think i had *devotion* in mind, when doing the search.

i have been on dinik's xda page several times. and yes darren google does work...lol

slap me in theback of my head and call me nOob...
Old 06-16-2010, 10:21 PM
acs tester

im not geting a answer on pal so how do i change left soft key to lock?
Old 06-16-2010, 10:24 PM
acs tester

found a cool oriental style theme for 5x.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=649725
Old 06-16-2010, 10:25 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
im not geting a answer on pal so how do i change left soft key to lock?
I found it thanks goes to Eschelon for the link and thanks darren for the help too. T M Z
Attached Files
File Type: cab LeftSoftkeyLock.cab (9.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development