PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 03:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Yeah, still have lots of games left. I'm hoping the Caps don't forget how to score again...lol...We had a censorship issue with the first avatar, sent him another one...lolololol.

Neo DL'd okay over here. Gonna flash it in a few...

Haven't had an SOD in years it seems. Did you install from Windows? If so, make sure you disconnect USB cable after flash/before reboot. I've had weird errors with cable hooked up. Always reflashed when that happened & no problems afterwards.
So much for the 5 game winning streak

I figured it was a error on my part or bad flash? If it happens again I will reflash... I can never go too long without flashing anyway, and Vin keeps bringing out new ROMs so I'm happy
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I'll be more then happy to help improve Sharkie and Lead ROM.Its little complicated because I cannot see ROM from inside (VK ROMs is dump protected) and Im using different kitchen...
Its not gonna happen on NRG ROM for sure (guy never replyed my PM when I needed most)
I dont want people to feel like in Neo-Pluto Jail,but for that --cooks must cotact me.Or make cabs installable by removing some crap out the ROM
It cannot be done after flash.
Hope that clears the clouds (or gets more clouds lol)
Sharkie helped me once and very active cook.I think his ROM will be a winner soon
I become more and more Droid-addictive.Its amaizing OS

I can only point cooks: there is always a difference between modules and dlls.Sometimes module works faster and better,sometimes it becomes useless after errored relocation... (hope it doesnt sound too geeky lol)
Thanks Vin for the explanation. I will definitely stick with your Neodium ROM. Neodium gives me great reception and excellent stability and performance. With the great reception, I get better battery life. Your Neodium ROM and LEAD ROM give me the best fluid user experience (LEAD is a just a tad more responsive on the UI). I pretty much use any ROM I flashed as is without any addons; I'm not into eye candy stuff like CHT or 6.5.x because I like my TP2 to be fast and responsive. Sharkie is also a great ROM; Energy is nice but it seems to be the slowest of all the ROMs I tried. Great work!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Jan.02.10 VINdows ROMs (Neo-21916 update)

Quote:
NO,only WM lockscreen.
I can make a cab with chortcut to initiate that lockscreen from sense quick link
That will be great.. but having that set to happen every time device screen is turned on will be a huge help, as my phone has been calling peeps from my pocket on it's own

Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
i like lockdevice.. pretty good .. along with disableslide wake up.. this has been my favorite.

Vin, latest neo is kickass thanks
I will love to try that..

But I am going back to Pluto Dec 29th, as I can't live with start and ok on top anymore
Old 01-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
I'll be more then happy to help improve Sharkie and Lead ROM.***
Vin, you absolutely rock, brutha...

...like a World Champion sharing his playbook. =D>

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
OK, I was on LEAD ROM for a few days and didn't get good reception at my work place. I just flashed back to the latest Neodium (01/02/2011) ROM and applied to 2 cabs above. After installing the SprintFixedprovisioning.cab, my reception improved by 2 to 3 bars (I'm using the original 7 bars icon), so I've confirmed that the cab does improve my TP2 reception. The only other ROM I had equivalent good reception at my work area is the Sprint's Lover ROM. I would really like to use this cab on the other ROMs (Energy, LEAD, Sharkie) but it won't install.
I know that Vin can work miracles with ROMs but I wonder if there is actually an improvement in reception, or if it's something in the way the ROM controls the bar display that just makes it appear better. I always thought that reception was totally a function of the radio firmware.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Noticing a bug on 12/29 Pluto. If I have a calendar event appearing on the Sense home page for tomorrow, it continues to say tomorrow even after the date rolls over. for example, it's now 9:57 AM here and an event for today at noon is still showing tomorrow on the sense home screen. On the calendar itself it is correct, and on my S2U2 lock screen and on thumbcal it shows as today.

Edit: just uninstalled OMJ Stop clock flip and now the calendar event on Sense home is correct. Don't know if it's a coincidence or not. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if it happens again.
OK, 24 hours later without the stop clock cab and the problem still exists. Today's calendar event on the home tab was listed as tomorrow. After a soft reset it appeared correct. I don't remember seeing this problem on previous Pluto roms.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Guys,

Can I ask if this ROM has Office Mobile 2010 or Marketplace on it. Thanks.
Vin's updates (that I know) have both applications. Enjoy the updates.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by UstesGreenridge View Post
flashed 12.29 pluto, it appears that no notifications appear on the lockscreen..never had a bug in Vin's ROMS, so I would take it as something I did..has anyone experienced this and resolved?
Did you go to settings, tap sounds and notifications and then check it???
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Vin's updates (that I know) have both applications. Enjoy the updates.
I sent a couple of thanks your way for donating a TP2 to Vin. You totally rock!

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost Unlimited

Nolimittodis is keeping up the good workNolimittodis is keeping up the good work

I'm on dec 29 pluto w/cht 2.0. Every time i get a call or message, i get a pop-up. I've been trying everything to disable these pop-ups. Does anyone know how to disable them? maybe a regedit or something?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development