PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
wow you were pretty close to getting an EVO! But just so you know this isnt really the place for this as it has nothing to do with Vin's ROM
My post here has nothing to do with Vinn's ROM, this is a coomunity that talk's just about anything SON. Stick around and learn you something.

Last edited by bobbyblack; 08-19-2010 at 10:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
A of post here has nothing to do with Vinn's ROM, this is a coomunity that talk's just about anything SON. Stick around and learn you something.
wow you post your awesome experience with CS in a thread in the TP2 upgrades section, namely in a thread about Vin's ROM (read the title genious) I was being nice to point out to you that this prob belongs in THE GENERAL TOUCH PRO 2 SECTION, but I dont know anything right? wow
Old 08-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
wow you post your awesome experience with CS in a thread in the TP2 upgrades section, namely in a thread about Vin's ROM (read the title genious) I was being nice to point out to you that this prob belongs in THE GENERAL TOUCH PRO 2 SECTION, but I dont know anything right? wow
It's been 12 days since Vin cooked up a ROM for us. Some of us are going into flash withdrawal. This kind of thing is bound to happen. At least there were no mentions of "frenums"
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
ok so I tried energy rom again yesterday just to see what its like with the gtx theme. Well I LOVE the look of it, but the battery life is more than horrific, like insanely bad. Now this is my question:

would it be possible to put his gtx theme on vin's rom? like could I copy the manila files and replace them or no? prob wouldnt work because of different manila versions but I figured I'd ask since I love vin's rom and dont care much for the stock gtx theme thats posted in the beginning of this thread.

thanks
+1 on that. I am using NRG's August 13 GTX. It's smooth, and slick, but I agree it eats battery like no one's business! I would love to see a VINdows GTX!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
kinda agree, read same stuff in sharkie rom thread. its a off topic issue at best. copy/pasting same problem or statement in multiple threads is considered spam which is against the rules but what do i know.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:46 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
I thought like you did at one time, but after spending some time in this thread, I realized that we are a community here...and pretty much anything goes. I swear, I do not remember ever reading a single post in this thread pointing out an OT post...really, no sh!t. Oh wait, scratch that. I posted one time bashing myself for posting OT. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:48 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
wow you were pretty close to getting an EVO! But just so you know this isnt really the place for this as it has nothing to do with Vin's ROM
Wow....Um seems like we got a noobie to this thread. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
My post here has nothing to do with Vinn's ROM, this is a coomunity that talk's just about anything SON. Stick around and learn you something.
+1 I totally agree.

Quote:
To chime in young FlashHoppah. This thread is open to all comments. We all communicate about all sorts amongst each other in this thread. If someone feels like sharing an experience they had with Sprint, Verizon, or any carrier for that matter. We like to listen and share advice. Just because it has nothing to do with the ROM in particular, doesnt mean someone isnt interested or listening. Just look at how many times Bblacks comment got thanked compared to yours. The community speaks for themselves Young laddy. FYI none of those thanks belong to me.....yet.

Old 08-20-2010, 01:01 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

No RSS-NO-Cookie is ready (uploading with my awesome tethering connection lol)
-Sense alarm works.SYS alarm works
-Sense core 2018 (from aug 19 oboe debug rom).Sense home is a mix 2011/2018 (I lost my 2013 goods.And nobody willing to share it because everyone else is using CFC'd crap)
-new icons made by me (approved by Dinik).Do not RIP them.I you need matching icons for other apps,just post your request here.
-16 quick links
-Torus is low 7000 (Im not sure if that number means anything).According to this number my CHT ROM is faster,but I see opposite
-SYS and the rest of the packages are the same (PLUTO as we speak lol)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A38SYO2U

now we have something to talk about lol

Last edited by vin255764; 08-20-2010 at 02:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 19 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
No RSS-NO-Cookie is ready (uploading with my awesome tethering connection lol)
-Sense alarm works.SYS alarm works
-Sense core 2018 (from aug 19 oboe debug rom).Sense home is a mix 2011/2018 (I lost my 2013 goods.And nobody willing to share it because everyone else is using CFC'd crap)
-new icons made by me (approved by Dinik).Do not RIP them.I you need matching icons for other apps,just post your request here.
-16 quick links
-Torus is low 7000 (Im not sure if that number means anything).According to this number my CHT ROM is faster,but I see opposite
-SYS and the rest of the packages are the same (PLUTO as we speak lol)

now we have something to talk about lol
That's so awesome, I'm running your latest Pluto ROM, and it's been great! Are you going to be cooking any more Neo ROM's, or have you completely switched to Pluto? Either way they're both awesome!
Old 08-20-2010, 01:59 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs01 View Post
That's so awesome, I'm running your latest Pluto ROM, and it's been great! Are you going to be cooking any more Neo ROM's, or have you completely switched to Pluto? Either way they're both awesome!
think vin said pluto only now. thanx for the new toy vin.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development