PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/01/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

When I go to change the wallpape, I no longer get the CHT version that allows the skinning of the task bars...anyone else?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:23 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
When I go to change the wallpape, I no longer get the CHT version that allows the skinning of the task bars...anyone else?
Which version are you using? I used The htc icon and the dinink icon both with cookie and both of them worked. I havent tried the no cookie so I couldnt tell ya with that one.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Which version are you using? I used The htc icon and the dinink icon both with cookie and both of them worked. I havent tried the no cookie so I couldnt tell ya with that one.
The HTC icon version. It was probably something I installed. It's no big deal, I'll hard reset.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

Ran Task29, and re-ran 08.01.10.PLUTO_CHT-htc ICONS and went right to Personalize>>Home Tab Wallpaper, and this is what I get instead of the screen that let's you change all you different screen backgrounds.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Ran Task29, and re-ran 08.01.10.PLUTO_CHT-htc ICONS and went right to Personalize>>Home Tab Wallpaper, and this is what I get instead of the screen that let's you change all you different screen backgrounds.
Doesn't yours open up all of the wallpaper pics when you tap on Weather Wallpaper? Mine does.
OR, since this has CHT on it, can't you just go to Menu from the home screen, and then Set Wallpaper? Here you can set it up for multiple variations.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Doesn't yours open up all of the wallpaper pics when you tap on Weather Wallpaper? Mine does.
OR, since this has CHT on it, can't you just go to Menu from the home screen, and then Set Wallpaper? Here you can set it up for multiple variations.
Doing it from the home screen (Menu>>Set Wallpaper) produced the correct screen. I always went to Settings>>Personalize>>Home tab wallpaper via Sense to get to this. Guess it doesn't work that way anymore.

Thanks!

Old 08-02-2010, 01:22 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Yeah that is where I assumed he was going to do that.

Quote:
Doing it from the home screen (Menu>>Set Wallpaper) produced the correct screen. I always went to Settings>>Personalize>>Home tab wallpaper via Sense to get to this. Guess it doesn't work that way anymore.

Thanks!
Glad you got it all figured out bro.

Ok so on to my not so much of an issue, but more of curiosity. Does any who uses: Advanced config, BSB, or HD Tweak ever set the power saver option to on?? I have been doing this for some time now with all the ROMs I have been flashing. Just out of curiosity I wanted to know if anyone else was also setting this option to on. I usually get about 14 to about 15 maybe 16 hours of battery life with a little above moderate usage when setting this option to on. Just wondering if anyone else was also doing this??
Old 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor

Donde esta Neodium_No_Cookie-Dinik? lol

Would you all say that 6.5.x has finally reached a point of stability and usability comparable to 6.5?
Old 08-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
Donde esta Neodium_No_Cookie-Dinik? lol

Would you all say that 6.5.x has finally reached a point of stability and usability comparable to 6.5?
6.5.X is getting better for sure - especially with great chefs like Vin and others on ppcgeeks... They have a great handle on things and are always improving 6.5.X ROMs - especially speed and stability

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 08-02-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
6.5.X is getting better for sure - especially with great chefs like Vin and others on ppcgeeks... They have a great handle on things and are always improving 6.5.X ROMs - especially speed and stability
Very good to know

I might just have to try one out for a little while to see how it performs. Also, I haven't seen many VZW users in this thread or any VZW specific cabs/Arcsoft in the OP. This rom isn't Sprint only is it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development