PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 04:27 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 01/2010 Co0kies with Anastasia flavor (Sense 2013,SYS 23569/21905)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
do i need to thank both posts? i saw the extra 0 but was too lazy to fix it. thanx
Yeah the second post got edited. Im trying to get use to being on here thru my phone. Its gonna take some getting used to.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Yeah the second post got edited. Im trying to get use to being on here thru my phone. Its gonna take some getting used to.
16,000 + posts from ppc before i got lappy, so i feel ya.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
will upload the nbh.file when i get to the house
bump bump............uploading it now will post before i go to bed
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Running new clean Anastasia Neodium, and noticing that my phone locks up alot of times when im receiving a phone call, and it will just keep ringing and I cant answer or press anything on the screen and it just keeps ringing in a loop until i soft rest. Never happened before on other versions so not exactly sure whats causing it.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:15 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Man this ROM(V2 Anastasia) is the sh*t. I have tried everything to try and break it down and its not working! I have tried just about everything too. I just keep thinking that its too good to be true and that something has to be wrong with it. But its great! Battery lasted a full 13 hours today! And I have been on the internet, texting, and listened to voicemails. I have also been using facebook and twitter a lot. I freakin love this!! Best ROM to date. Thanks VIN!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

23569_V3_CoOkie

This is just the RUU_signed.nbh file
So replace the one in your rom file with this one or flash from Sd card.......

http://www.mediafire.com/file/di5izx...ium_v3_nbh.rar
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks DC. I've downloaded your file.

I just can't get used to the Anastasia look. I'm hoping that Vin will give us some future updates with the older Plutonium look, especially when cookie 1.8 comes out.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
How to stop you gps from cutting in and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSmith View Post
Thanks, but that's the version of TomTom that I'm running. It's weird, I keep a clean gps signal when I'm stationary, but it keeps dropping in an out if I'm in motion. Any other ideas? Anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
try this cab.thanks to darren
Hi Todd Smith this is what I did to stop my GPS from cutting in and out.

1. I disabled the agps.
2. Went to the system menu.
3. I selected the agps setting icon and disable the agps completely.
4. I used advanced configuration and I selected the gps option and deleted both the log file and the old log file.
5. Once you are done then you gps should work fine.

Also I have a question I have the 49ers dial pad but, I want the boarders to be red and golden is there a theme or away to do this. The black just does not go well with my 49ers team logo. I have try the vera wang red theme it helps but it does not give the full effect.

This should work for your Tom Tom and other gps programs. This does not work with sprint navigation since it depends on agps system.

Please thank me for fixing your gps problems.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab (282.1 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 06-04-2010 at 12:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

TravisW0204 is becoming a great contributor

Rockin the new Anastasia Neodium and I have to agree with youngpro83 this is THE BEST ROM TO DATE! Vin you are the man. Battery life is phenomenal and the phone is smooth and responsive. No lag or glitches whatsoever. This is how a rom should be made.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Had to get my flash fix on ... latest Neodium Anastasia ROCKS!! DAYUMZ!!

Vin, yet again, you've outdone yourself! Thanks!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development