PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ToddSmith is keeping up the good workToddSmith is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 02/18/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V.7-Beta (Sense 2012) SYS 21891

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k View Post
Which "Add Call History" mod did you guys use for this cab? I tried the one over XDA, and home screen got toasted.
I had the same problem when I installed Manila TV, but I was able to fix it.

First off, go into Settings>Today, and turn off HTC Sense. Then using Total Commander, look at the file \Windows\26948339_manila. Look at each <Page Order = "number"> section, and compare it to the registry entries under HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/Configuration. Make sure the page order number is the same as the sub-keys, and in each sub-key, make sure the PageName and Title match up with what is in that file, in the <Page Order> sections.

Once you get everything to match, soft-reset the phone, and turn HTC Sense back on.

Kind of a pain, but I hope it straightens everything out for you.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 800w

zimmy6996 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
nope. running provisioning won't work... because your phone gets set as tmobilehd2.
and i didn't link you because swype team doesn't like file being distributed.
TWE90KID -

So let me just get this right ... if you try to install the above mentioned Swype 3.9, it will hose V6? I haven't installed it yet, and I'm interested to try it out, but if it going to break everything, then I'll leave it alone.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
hey vin,

Remote desktop has not worked since v6 is there anything i should know on how to fix it?
I just tested it with my home PC and it worked fine. Home PC is running Win 7

makes no sense.. i have win 7 and desktop remote has always worked and have tried other remote software successfully on this rom. maybe because im flashing with sdcard. I will try through pc

applying v4 first when remote desktop was first added

edit: wow!! i'm an idiot! I changed my wifi router out because i was testing another for sale and forgot ip changes.. shows you what 14 years of technical service is worth at times

Last edited by itster; 02-20-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sorry ROM creator but Rapid share is a big turn off. Im not paying to download and Im tired of having to wait 2 min. Its been 17 minutes and it still wont let me download......oh well....its on to the next one!
Old 02-20-2010, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Sorry ROM creator but Rapid share is a big turn off. Im not paying to download and Im tired of having to wait 2 min. Its been 17 minutes and it still wont let me download......oh well....its on to the next one!

it's your loss.. this is the best rom for sprint users by far.. everything works out of the box

show some patience
Old 02-20-2010, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Howdy young one! Good to see you in this neighborhood. I was checking out the ROM you mentioned in one of the MightyROM posts and found a link to NEODIUM. I am flashing as we speak, and all is going well so far. The chef has done a great job at creating a ROM for Sprint users.

Don't let the delivery method dissuade you from trying the ROM. I think this is worth a shot. As a loyal Mighty flasher, I would never have found this option if it weren't for you!!

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:03 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
Quote:
Howdy young one! Good to see you in this neighborhood. I was checking out the ROM you mentioned in one of the MightyROM posts and found a link to NEODIUM. I am flashing as we speak, and all is going well so far. The chef has done a great job at creating a ROM for Sprint users.

Don't let the delivery method dissuade you from trying the ROM. I think this is worth a shot. As a loyal Mighty flasher, I would never have found this option if it weren't for you!!
Haha well your welcome. I will def give this another shot. I am currently using Chris Sprint Lovers right now and am loving it. No sleep of death issues. No data issues. Nothing....(so far). I really like the 2.5 series but I hate having to do fixes and this and that to make this work and that work so I will def give this a shot again. As the person said earlier.....patience.

Edit: This whole rapidshare thing is just nuts. Wait 2 minutes...............upgrade to premium............no slots available.....upgrade to premium.......blah blah blah.......I guess I will have to try when I have more time. I was just hoping to flash before I had to go into work. New ROM+work shift=time consumption which = fast shifts. Anyways here I go again.

Last edited by youngpro83; 02-20-2010 at 12:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
Quote:

Haha well your welcome. I will def give this another shot. I am currently using Chris Sprint Lovers right now and am loving it. No sleep of death issues. No data issues. Nothing....(so far). I really like the 2.5 series but I hate having to do fixes and this and that to make this work and that work so I will def give this a shot again. As the person said earlier.....patience.

Edit: This whole rapidshare thing is just nuts. Wait 2 minutes...............upgrade to premium............no slots available.....upgrade to premium.......blah blah blah.......I guess I will have to try when I have more time. I was just hoping to flash before I had to go into work. New ROM+work shift=time consumption which = fast shifts. Anyways here I go again.
From the 1st page Just go to the link that points to the V6 Plus. You will find the V7 beta there too. Don't need to go thru Rapidhsare
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

MikeOD is becoming a great contributor

Well, I decided to up from V6 to V7beta, and I'm still happy, this rom is very nice.

No more G sensor based music player going on on the music tab huh? (it's ok, it wasn't very smooth, probably too much for our phones graphics/processor before and didn't really add functionality, just looked cool).
Old 02-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

anyone else notice when the screen is in landscape in the email or messaging tab theres the email or txt but then to the right of it going off the screen is the same thing?

also as asked 2 pages ago..anyone know how to turn off auto rotate on this rom? I cant find it lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development