PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do You Use This Rom Fulltime?
Yes, This is what winmo 6.1 was made for.. Manila 2.5 72 40.68%
No, would never agian use a winmo 6.1 rom!! 71 40.11%
I have used it, but hate Winmo 6.1 34 19.21%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blackout Rom (Global 2.5) The Fastest Manilla Experience STAMP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
even with that being said u have to remember most roms (that run 2.5) are made with 6.5 so if all of his coding was based on 6.5 instead of being univeral it will not work %100 if at all!! try installing the current max manila on my base rom(without theme) to test!! max manila is based off the same coding!!

Thanks for the info. If anyone would know whether it would work, it would be the owner of the rom. Thanks for such a quick response though. Coding and all that is way above my knowledge.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
Thanks for the info. If anyone would know whether it would work, it would be the owner of the rom. Thanks for such a quick response though. Coding and all that is way above my knowledge.
i stopped testing it due to me not using it anything outside the rom in post two i do not use!! i did make a base rom so people who like my base can customize the rom to there liking (with max manila, or other gui)

even if u look back in my rom progress i didnt even use cht until recently!!
so i cannot test something fully that i dont even use!!

Old 05-18-2010, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: warid

kaaniz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to kaaniz Send a message via Yahoo to kaaniz

hm.. like your rom just one thing i would want to change.. how do i change the irritating "working" animation to the one that was in 6.5?
Old 05-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Threadstarter

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(Droid I): Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz
hm.. like your rom just one thing i would want to change.. how do i change the irritating "working" animation to the one that was in 6.5?
That was something I was meaning to do but never got around to it ! Since I have continued work on this I may recook after I change said file!

Also the dialer has been fixed and I will post link in the morning
I didn't have time to do u Rom walkthrew but will do it soon
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cool.. will wait for that!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:16 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz View Post
This works. Thanks T M Z
Attached Files
File Type: cab NoWeatherAnimations.cab (1,022 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
This works. Thanks T M Z
umm.. i am not sure you understood me mate.. i wasnt looking to turn off the weather animation.. i was talking about the wait animation..

Btw.. anyone has a problem sending mms? I can send.. but i cant receive :/
Old 05-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Threadstarter

Second Post updated with links To Three Blackout rom Builds (all based on 4.20.10 final) Full, Minimal, and Base!!

All with working dialer!! (make sure u do carrier provisioning on first boot) dialer will not work until u have done carrier provisioning!!

Everyone enjoy (this is another post Winmo Rom devoplment lls)

Last edited by Adrianh85; 05-19-2010 at 11:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
This is a quick fix until i can make this better !! right now it make scrolling backwards (swiping finger up makes email go up)! it doesnt work like your htc contacts or most other parts of the rom !!

using the supplied dll and exe the way to use these files to enable scrolling for email and i assume most other programs that dont have it nativly these are the steps to follow to do so!!

1. download the Biotouch.rar Found HERE
2. unrar the files (Biotouch.dll and Biotouch.exe)
3. copy to sd card or internal memory!!
4. Move said files (overwriting old files) to \windows
5. Soft reset!
6. Enjoy And also "thank" the following for there hard work:

AdrianH85
rileyd5
sixfoota21
freeza
tahlsr
Raidzero
scosler

Issuses this causes: so far i have found that if u run this mod and use ur oem sip onscreen kb there are some command problems!! i will not end up cooking this in my rom until i can get it work %100 without side effects!! this was found from overwriting the older files will test this with cook rom via kitchen
Could you post the original biotouch files so I can revert back? This mod causes too many issues with other apps such as Remote Desktop, Reg Editor, etc where clicks don't work correctly. Thanks! BTW, nice rom!

I remember there is a way to exclude applications from using the biotouch scrolling, but I can't remember how. Did this a long time ago on a previous phone.

Nathan

Edit: I figured out how to exclude. AC has details on his S2U2 webpage:
from http://67.43.3.117/~acs2co/S2U2-faq.html:

"A. Exclude S2U2.exe in the "Touch Flo" setting either by edit the \Windows\Touch Flo\FTouchFloConfig.txt
or edit the registry: go to HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\Disable4SpecificApp; add new key called "S2U2"; in the folder for this Key, add new string value "ClassName" = "S2U2"; softreset the device."

I just did the same steps for Remote Desktop using registry entries. Had to create Disable4SpecificApp key and then wpctsc key. ClassName = wpctsc.

Last edited by nswenson; 05-20-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Threadstarter

Re: Blackout Rom|Manilla 2.5|WinMo 6.1|(Global 2.5)|3.5.10|All CDMA Carrier Support|

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Could you post the original biotouch files so I can revert back? This mod causes too many issues with other apps such as Remote Desktop, Reg Editor, etc where clicks don't work correctly. Thanks! BTW, nice rom!

I remember there is a way to exclude applications from using the biotouch scrolling, but I can't remember how. Did this a long time ago on a previous phone.

Nathan

Edit: I figured out how to exclude. AC has details on his S2U2 webpage:
from http://67.43.3.117/~acs2co/S2U2-faq.html:

"A. Exclude S2U2.exe in the "Touch Flo" setting either by edit the \Windows\Touch Flo\FTouchFloConfig.txt
or edit the registry: go to HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\Disable4SpecificApp; add new key called "S2U2"; in the folder for this Key, add new string value "ClassName" = "S2U2"; softreset the device."

I just did the same steps for Remote Desktop using registry entries. Had to create Disable4SpecificApp key and then wpctsc key. ClassName = wpctsc.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=506
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
21056, 6.1, blackout rom, manila 2.5, manilla 2.5, sense 2.5, sprint, wiki