PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas8946 View Post
From my experinece in custom ROM's the # codes do not work. There might a fix for them, but I am not sure.
yeah i figured that, i think its more a problem with the 2.5 manila roms, coz its worked on every 2.1 so far, thank you for your reply tho!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:06 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
yeah i figured that, i think its more a problem with the 2.5 manila roms, coz its worked on every 2.1 so far, thank you for your reply tho!
i am trying to fix the ## codes with the dialer as we speak.

-deck
Old 01-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
i am trying to fix the ## codes with the dialer as we speak.

-deck
you the man deck,,, great job on this rom buddy! im lovin it,,, if you could, while youre checkin the codes on the dialer, any chance you can see why the notification and led light stay on even after you read the txt/mms?
Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
you the man deck,,, great job on this rom buddy! im lovin it,,, if you could, while youre checkin the codes on the dialer, any chance you can see why the notification and led light stay on even after you read the txt/mms?
i believe this is coming from installing arcsoft, when the messaging client is installed and they seem to be fighting each other. i will def look into it some more tho...

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
i believe this is coming from installing arcsoft, when the messaging client is installed and they seem to be fighting each other. i will def look into it some more tho...

-deck
thats what i figured, thanks deck, once again you da man!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan 6800
Carrier: Verizon

MstaCDLite is a n00b

yes and also the issue with sliding the keyboard open in SMS/MMS. I get lockups and freezing when I do this.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

I have been having the phone freezing up and locking up on me lately. Also a weird glitch with the htc tabs on the bottom of the screen being covered by the black menu bar. You can barely see the tip of the htc tab when this happens. I have to soft reset to get it back to normal but its been happening frequently now. Anyone else with this issue?

Pic attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.1 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by daintyboy609; 01-08-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro duece
Carrier: sprint pcs

dav1boy is just getting started

^^ yeah i noticed this a few times yesterday and mainly when i had the charger plugged in while using the phone.

as for the freezing while sliding out the keyboard in messaging. like other 2.5 roms you have to wait for the whole sms conversation to load before sliding it out. if your already doin this then the other reason it could be freezing on you is because you have multiple conversations going and it just takes longer to load. ive noticed if you delete these conversations more frequently that you wont ecounter the freeze as often....
Old 01-08-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

How often does the ROM freeze due to sms/mms?

I don't plan to install Arcsoft or use MMS.

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510
Old 01-08-2010, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
codes can work fine in manila 2.5, I am running the NRG Dusk ROM (manila 2.5) & the codes work fine with no other changes.

~John
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development