PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
im sorry... but did you even read all the posts after the 2nd time you asked this??? the reason i ask is cuz...i did post what i found different here, which happens to be 2 posts after yours! the only thing is i didnt quote your post but since it was right after i figured you would of took it as a response to your queston!

i never even ask for ppl to "hit the thanks button" but if your not gonna read the posts threw (even if its not w/ your quoted post) im gonna stop helping as its seeming like its a waste of my time (if no1 reads it)

ok, i had to get that off my chest...make it clear you were being helped (even if you didnt see it)
that just goes to show reading is fundemental and alot of people (individuals) don't read and get upset when there questions goes on un-answerd!
Old 03-12-2010, 04:31 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
that just goes to show reading is fundemental and alot of people (individuals) don't read and get upset when there questions goes on un-answerd!
its not that there questions dont get answered, its there eyes need to be opened, to see the light (or answer)!

the messed up thing is...when i was replying to the 2nd time he asked, i could of sworn i tried to help the 1ST TIME TOO, so i kinda flipped when i seen it agian a 3rd time
Old 03-12-2010, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That is why I added the part about "no one can answer this question for you until the release notes are posted."
BTW, kjhadfield, thanks for answering the question earlier. I stole my answers about what had been updated from your previous post. - Yes, I clicked the Thanks button on that post since I stole your answers.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:49 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
That is why I added the part about "no one can answer this question for you until the release notes are posted."
BTW, kjhadfield, thanks for answering the question earlier. I stole my answers about what had been updated from your previous post. - Yes, I clicked the Thanks button on that post since I stole your answers.
ok i released the masd from r10. what i did forget to do was compare it to the old one to show the updates and differences, something that i told somebody that i would do this time... but i forgot

-deck
Old 03-12-2010, 05:13 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

OK, i have released r10S, which is r10, sprint carrier, WITH sprint tv and NO swype. Have fun.

-deck
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
OK, i have released r10S, which is r10, sprint carrier, WITH sprint tv and NO swype. Have fun.

-deck
Downloading now... dl speed looks good... dl, flash and go pick the wife up from work... I got 8 minutes... Who am I fooling Im going to be late...lol
Old 03-12-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

IronMogul is just getting started

Wow im liking this rom so far.... is there still a problem with the txt mesasging for sprint? its been a while since ive ran the S3 roms.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

R10N with verizon runs just fine. Internet/SMS/MMS/phone.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 600...Mogul...Touch Pro...Touch Pro 2...Evo

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
im sorry... but did you even read all the posts after the 2nd time you asked this??? the reason i ask is cuz...i did post what i found different here, which happens to be 2 posts after yours! the only thing is i didnt quote your post but since it was right after i figured you would of took it as a response to your queston!

i never even ask for ppl to "hit the thanks button" but if your not gonna read the posts threw (even if its not w/ your quoted post) im gonna stop helping as its seeming like its a waste of my time (if no1 reads it)

ok, i had to get that off my chest...make it clear you were being helped (even if you didnt see it)

So Im not going to make a big this out of this....but I will respond...Yes I did read the posting after my question (the first one) but being that I am at work at the moment and flipping back and forth from this to my actual work I missed ur post...If I would have saw it then I wouldnt have asked the 2nd time...but its not that I didnt read and jus asking questions just to ask them...I jus didnt see ur response...but thanks anyways.....oh and u cant "make it clear that your being help even if u didnt see it"......if u really dont see it....but its all good...THANKS

Last edited by Acedooncoon; 03-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

IronMogul is just getting started

The flashing LED wont turn off after i get a txt, i dont have flash light set for new sms or mms, anyone else getting this issue?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development