PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: (Dec 24th) |MalROM| WM6.5.3 Manila 2.1/Titanium [Sprint]

Any word on a fix for the ring + vibrate option? I am loving this ROM, but having that feature not stick is killing me.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pro2
Carrier: sprint

union122 is a n00b

has anyone able to get the bubble breaker game working ?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:02 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (Dec 23rd) |MalROM| v1.1b WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrown29 View Post
ARGGHH!!!

I went from Awesome to feeling like bashing my head against a brick wall in 15 mins.
No sooner had I restored all my contacts and programs on the new MalROM, my phone got stuck on the Start Menu. When I attempted to soft reset it, the phone would not boot past this screen?

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/LATIFF%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

How did you resolve your issue above?

I can get to the Boot Loader screen by pressing "Power/Vol Down + Rest Button". Do I need to re-download the ROM or the Unlocker or the Relocker?

Thanks in Advance
Did you try a hard reset or re-flashing?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Dell Axim x51v

slimbrown29 is a n00b

Thanks for the suggestion. I activated the boot screen, re-flashed the SPL (the version on the phone was the same version as the fresh one I got of the OLIPRO website). The phone would still not Boot up so I activated the Boot screen and re-flashed the ROM. Seem to be working now.
I would assume the SPL version of OLIPRO website is the most recent version (01.10R3).
Old 12-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
ARGGHH!!!

I went from Awesome to feeling like bashing my head against a brick wall in 15 mins.
No sooner had I restored all my contacts and programs on the new MalROM BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Unlocker BLAH BLAH ABLAH BLAH BLAH
Thanks in Advance
Yes man... As was stated a few times in this thread and many other ROM threads... You need to make sure you have unlocked your phone using the NEWEST HSPL. Period. U might run into issues when you start messing around with new roms because of it.

There is a Version 3. Just download it and unloack like you normally would. Its not that hard.

Come back here when you have done that...

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 12-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Mal, the freaking start up is not even funny....
lol, yeah I get a kick out of it too everytime, glad you're liking it
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaworthen View Post
Mal, would love to test the Titanium build as I'm running SPB MS and may move away from TouchFlo completely. Could you please send the link so that I can download and test (if you already posted it, my apologies if I missed it!). Thanks!
Yup, was posted earlier. Works very well, in fact I like Titanium better than Manila: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=344
Quote:
Mal..

I just have one NOOB question?

1. As this is CRC compressed ROM, If I were to add / mod any Manila files, they will have to CRC compressed as well correct? I ask because I intend to the TouchFlow Intregated Radar Weather app over at XDA.
BTW, Is this really you in the LG EXPO Review over at WMExperts (? That review had me doubled over laughing so hard.
From what I understand, if CRC compressed you can just add regular Manila files to it. What you definitely cannot do is add CRC compressed files to a non-compressed Manila--that does screw up things. So you should be fine just dropping in those files. OTOH, CRC compressing them is pretty easy too, so your call.

And no, that wasn't me, just a joke. Though there is a good chance I will have an eXpo & pico projector next week to review
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Any word on a fix for the ring + vibrate option? I am loving this ROM, but having that feature not stick is killing me.
Wish I could say I made headway into this, but no as of right now. Still, I'm looking to update late in the week so I have time yet.
Quote:
... so I activated the Boot screen and re-flashed the ROM. Seem to be working now.
I would assume the SPL version of OLIPRO website is the most recent version (01.10R3).
Right, that is the latest version. Sounds like a simple hiccup in the flashing, I wouldn't worry about it. I've made tons of experimental ROMs that wouldn't even boot--just throw into boot loader mode and flash again, no problem.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Wish I could say I made headway into this, but no as of right now. Still, I'm looking to update late in the week so I have time yet.
MAL... Ask NRG.. He had this problem with some of his early ROM's.

BTW: Should have a new Action Screen for you in the next few days.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
MAL... Ask NRG.. He had this problem with some of his early ROM's.

BTW: Should have a new Action Screen for you in the next few days.
Very cool on both fronts, i'll drop him a line. Yeah I see they got the BT toggle working on the HD2 now, which leads me to believe that will work on ours. So if that's where you're heading, very nice. If not, well I can get that going too, lol.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Very cool on both fronts, i'll drop him a line. Yeah I see they got the BT toggle working on the HD2 now, which leads me to believe that will work on ours. So if that's where you're heading, very nice. If not, well I can get that going too, lol.
Oh man... Ive had it working since i found a nice cab. Just working on some graphics and it should be good to go soon.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work

Thanks Mal, blind as a bat I am! I'll flash later today. Take care!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development