PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

valdor21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 22nd) |MalROM| v1.1a WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Glad you enjoy!

On the next release, I can see about incorporating RDM, as it's not too huge.
that would be amazing Malatesta your rom is so great you turned me into a poster.. i look foward to seeing your next amazing rom keep up the great work
Old 12-22-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (Dec 23rd) |MalROM| v1.1b WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Mal- I have to concur. I've tried a ton, and really liked the early 6.5.3 attempts, but instability led me back to the 'big guys'. I've read this forum for days, hesitant to re-flash as I had my chosen one tweaked just how I wanted it... and it was 95% perfect. The 5% I thought would come in time, and to stay with that flash. But I bit the bullet and with the family gone for a few hours, flashed tonight knowing I'd have time to re-setup my other ROM if this didn't go well.

What can I say? I'm a fan- this ROM, out of the box, is perfect. I think I've tried all I use my phone for on your Rom, and it's flawless. You appear to have an eye for usability that appeals to the masses and you should feel proud of what you've put out. Thank you for your time and efforts. I will donate to support your continued efforts.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx sir, thanx for releasing this rom, its just such a rocksolid rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAZ View Post
you took the words right out of mouth.....thank you very much for this rom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
Mal- I have to concur. I've tried a ton, and really liked the early 6.5.3 attempts, but instability led me back to the 'big guys'. I've read this forum for days, hesitant to re-flash as I had my chosen one tweaked just how I wanted it... and it was 95% perfect. The 5% I thought would come in time, and to stay with that flash. But I bit the bullet and with the family gone for a few hours, flashed tonight knowing I'd have time to re-setup my other ROM if this didn't go well.

What can I say? I'm a fan- this ROM, out of the box, is perfect. I think I've tried all I use my phone for on your Rom, and it's flawless. You appear to have an eye for usability that appeals to the masses and you should feel proud of what you've put out. Thank you for your time and efforts. I will donate to support your continued efforts.
Thanks guys appreciate it
Quote:
Originally Posted by valdor21 View Post
that would be amazing Malatesta your rom is so great you turned me into a poster.. i look foward to seeing your next amazing rom keep up the great work
Check first page: v1.1b (final) is up with Remote Desktop Mobile on board. It's still "final testing" but at this point the ROM seems solid with no issues.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:09 PM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO

ZAZ is just getting started

thank you, downloading now.....on a side note i have been using Rotastrains simple panoramic background and it works perfect withthis rom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (12.4 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (13.7 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (12.9 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab rotastrains panorama.cab (187.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP 2

theloweman is a n00b

Hey Mal. Thanks for the great ROM! Your work is appreciated! Has anyone here noticed that in 6.5, it wont let you put the HTC on screen keyboard away? When you press the keyboard icon (after using the keyboard), it brings up a setting menu. Am I missing something here?
Old 12-22-2009, 11:41 PM
ZAZ
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2/Hero/EVO

ZAZ is just getting started

when the key board is up, there is an arrow on the left hand side pointing up bottom row ...just tap it.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:59 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by theloweman View Post
Hey Mal. Thanks for the great ROM! Your work is appreciated! Has anyone here noticed that in 6.5, it wont let you put the HTC on screen keyboard away? When you press the keyboard icon (after using the keyboard), it brings up a setting menu. Am I missing something here?
Yeah, it's a weird quirk with the WM6.5.x branch. No real hack that I'm aware of to fix, but there is a trick to it: tap the lower-left corner of the KB square and it will hide the onscreen KB
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP 2

theloweman is a n00b

Thats it! Thanks for your response.. Thats the problem. I'm missing the arrow. There is no keyboard retraction arrow on this ROM on the lower bar. If you press just to the left, it will still retract... just nothing to visually press.. Hmmm interesting...
Old 12-23-2009, 12:17 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LMAO i love the email notification. you should add more of these type of ringers on the next one... love it.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Just two things.

1. When I installed rom, phone made no ring sound until I chose a ringtone. Is that the normal thing to happen after first installing?

2. How do I change the default email notifcation and thanks.

Gary

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development