PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 04:56 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint
Threadstarter

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SilenceROM_001 [Dec.14.09]

This is the very first release for TP2.. The kitchen is young..
So post any bugs you guys find.. not with the manila 2.5 just the 001 build!!

BTW I just wanted to say I have sprint and I dont use the provisioning.. I just added that for other carriers to see if it fix any future problems.. Dumb thing seems like its cause more problems then its fixing lol..

So report all so I can fix and try to make the best rom out..
Old 12-14-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

XmemphistoX is just getting started

Active sync wont connect. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 12-14-2009, 05:08 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

No bugs so far for me, guess I'll have to find something for'ya!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:11 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmemphistoX
Active sync wont connect. Anyone else having this problem?
Either check or uncheck the box that says "Enable Faster Data Synchronization!" in Settings>Connections>USB to PC!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

XmemphistoX is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
Either check or uncheck the box that says "Enable Faster Data Synchronization!" in Settings>Connections>USB to PC!
Thanks its working now.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

on 2.1 with sprint, quick gps and sorint tv no workie. vga quick gps cab works but i would like sprint tv to work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
This is the very first release for TP2.. The kitchen is young..
So post any bugs you guys find.. not with the manila 2.5 just the 001 build!!

BTW I just wanted to say I have sprint and I dont use the provisioning.. I just added that for other carriers to see if it fix any future problems.. Dumb thing seems like its cause more problems then its fixing lol..

So report all so I can fix and try to make the best rom out..
Got one... And its kind of an issue for me...
SIM contacts don't display... Period. Tried regedits AdvanceConfig... Change network to only GSM... Nothing... I have to open SIM Mgr and save the contacts to my PIM data... I keep my contacts on my SIM to avoid having to do that step... And also so I dont flash over my ROM which has a bunch of numbers i havent saved lol.
Your welcome
Old 12-14-2009, 05:47 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

great chefs are coming out to play... i love it!!!

wish it was one of the new builds... cause i love the start at the botton plus some other goodies but this coming from Silence is just as good... thanks brother.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

congrats on the ROM silence! everyone is leaving me behind in TP-land... good luck!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:01 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
congrats on the ROM silence! everyone is leaving me behind in TP-land... good luck!

when are you coming?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development