PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (12-5-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28005 Sense 2.1

on the programs screen, the two icons Settings and HTC Settings, are those the same?
Old 12-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

im thinking about flashing this rom tonight. I like the sprint specific roms they dont have issues or need tweaking with mms. Will followup with bugs if any
Old 12-07-2009, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I really like the background on this rom, animated and all. I copied it to my storage card then flashed another rom and can't get that same background to display animated weather, what am I doing wrong? I have it on the device instead of storage.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

The new rom you flashed doesn't have the animated weather manila files. And the HTC Settings takes you to the settings tab on the slider. Regular Settings takes you to rregular windows settings. I can post a cab of the animated manila files if you want.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

do you mean no weather animation by the clouds dont come in and stuff?well i guess ill just try for my self.will post my bugs and other stuff.looks promising

Nvm i didnt pay attention to shots on front page

Last edited by Rager02; 12-07-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok is there a way i can get the programs tab back?
Old 12-07-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

yes, post a cab of the animated stuff
Old 12-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

This rom seems nice. Does any bady have this wallpaper? I like it very much. Thanks
Old 12-07-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

only issue I had this morning when I was using it, after composing a text message, when I hit the "send" icon in lower left, it wouldn't do anything.....no matter how many times I tapped it.......it would depress, but no action
Old 12-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
do you mean no weather animation by the clouds dont come in and stuff?well i guess ill just try for my self.will post my bugs and other stuff.looks promising

Nvm i didnt pay attention to shots on front page
Full Screen animation is included in this ROM, it is 4 diff manila files i use to get it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
ok is there a way i can get the programs tab back?
Yes there is a key in the registry you can add to do this. I'm not on my laptop right now which has my current kitchen on it. When I get to my laptop, i will post the reg key for you. But the main reason i removed it is because some people had reported issues with it, so i removed it (mainly cuz the start menu in the newer builds is easier to navigate than the 6.1 WM start menu (imo))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
yes, post a cab of the animated stuff
Ok, will do when I get back to my Laptop. Actually if you want, you can go to the ppckitchen.org website and in the forums>addin packages>480x800 section you will see and oem. You can download the oem there. Use CFC-GUI or similar app to edit the manila files and change the background images if you want. The one on that site has a generic ppck background image though. If you want my regular image like on my rom. Let me know and i will post that. Also, I am in the middle of updating the ppck oem version, as the graphics are just a hair off center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
This rom seems nice. Does any bady have this wallpaper? I like it very much. Thanks
I made the wallpaper myself. When I get back to my laptop, I will post a link, 480x800 i'm assuming, but i ask just to make sure. You can also find the image in the main windows directory of your phone if you have my ROM loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
only issue I had this morning when I was using it, after composing a text message, when I hit the "send" icon in lower left, it wouldn't do anything.....no matter how many times I tapped it.......it would depress, but no action
Yes, that just happened to me today, i've been running this ROM for 3 days now and sms has worked everyday, until tonight and now it's doing the same thing as yours. Weird it just stops all of a sudden. Currently looking into this. Odd thing is, is that i flashed back to 28004 and the issue was there too, which i never ever had that issue on that SYS.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-07-2009 at 10:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development