PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 12:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: (12-19-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 & 6.5 -- Sense 2.1 & Titanium *NEW Amber Beta

nice, im gonna flash the amber now, im liking the looks of it for sure.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-19-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 & 6.5 -- Sense 2.1 & Titanium *NEW Amber Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
nice, im gonna flash the amber now, im liking the looks of it for sure.
Cool. Glad you like the looks. It was just a last second idea late last night, that i think took longer to upload than to make, lol. Now i'm just waiting for the next good idea to hit me for the next in the series.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Ok, rearranged posts 2 and 3 a little. Post #2 is now all info and all main Roms download page. Post #3 is now devoted to the Signature Series which the Amber Beta is the first of many to come. Hope that makes it a little more organized.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:17 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

contact card no workie for me on the amber.

was gonna use it to log in facebook and it reconizes i pressed it but nothing.

also, clicking all people soft key on the favorites tab is restarting manilla for me. ima try a hard reset to ensure its not just me lol.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:23 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:

also, clicking all people soft key on the favorites tab is restarting manilla for me. ima try a hard reset to ensure its not just me lol.
all people soft key is an issue mentioned in post #2. it's the only thing i really have to fix. Not sure why its not working, i have 3 diff versions of 2.1 and it does it on all 3. Contact card, not sure why it wouldn't be working. Same base as the main Rom's.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:

I think i left the contact card package out by accident on the Amber release. Must have overlooked it. Will update later tonight. Still looking for a fix for the other though.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member

cool cool.

i did get all people to open up once. i dunno how the hell i did it lol.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Re: (12-19-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.1 & Titanium *NEW Winter Beta

Contact Card package was forgotten. Will rebuild shortly.

Uploading new Signature Series Winter ROM. Already updated Post #3 with pic, will update with DL link when the upload is finished.

UPDATE: Winter ROM is ready for download. Enjoy!!

Last edited by dibbson; 12-20-2009 at 01:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Re: (12-19-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.1 & Titanium *NEW Winter Beta

hey bro how about adding the new sense build with the documents tab

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=3104
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
hey bro how about adding the new sense build with the documents tab

http://www.everythingdiamond.info/showthread.php?t=3104
Thanks for the tip, i will look into that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development