PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Urufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good workUrufu_Shinjiro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.09 .-. 12/16/09

What does "bored's" GPS fix cab do and where do I get it?
Old 12-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
I couldn't find it either! Thanks! That got rid of the message, but any ideas why I have to first connect to the internet via opera before my weather will update? So I open opera, connect, close it, then go back to my weather and it updates fine . . . .
Try this: disable touch flo from today settings, go to your file explorer...my device-application data-htc-databases-delete forecast cache....restart touchflo...ake sure you have at least a second city on your weather update...should work...

Hit thanks if i helped or confused any one
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.09 .-. 12/16/09

Thank you for a great ROM RT. This is what I did with it...
http://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz318/zenguruone/

Right now no compalints

Also dl Leo's dialer and is great.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 12-17-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: US Cellular

mkm1126 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
Is it that it won't update until after you use opera, or is it that the weather update refuses to start your data connection?
The weather update refuses to start my data connection . . .
Old 12-17-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: US Cellular

mkm1126 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
Try this: disable touch flo from today settings, go to your file explorer...my device-application data-htc-databases-delete forecast cache....restart touchflo...ake sure you have at least a second city on your weather update...should work...
You're a genious! Works now! I only had one city (my location), added another as you suggested and dumped cache. Works fine now.

Thank you!

EDIT: Do you think I've had some strange internet type issues because I didn't install the USCC Carrier cab? What exactly do the carrier cabs do? I've just seen other posts that say if you install a custom rom, then you also need to install a carrier cab . . .

Last edited by mkm1126; 12-17-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

pcwjlw is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro View Post
What does "bored's" GPS fix cab do and where do I get it?
I'm certainly just a noob, but even after VZW unlocked their GPS on a stock ROM version it did not work with 3rd party navigation applications. The fix allows it to work with them quite well. Even after I started flashing custom roms I found I still needed to install (sprint users may not). There are about 5 or 6 steps. You can find it by simply googling "Bored verizon gps fix". I would attach the files but you would really be better off reading the thread.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
You're a genious! Works now! I only had one city (my location), added another as you suggested and dumped cache. Works fine now.

Thank you!

EDIT: Do you think I've had some strange internet type issues because I didn't install the USCC Carrier cab? What exactly do the carrier cabs do? I've just seen other posts that say if you install a custom rom, then you also need to install a carrier cab . . .
I think all it does it sets data settings for you specific carrier...correct me if im wrong...
Old 12-17-2009, 11:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

pcwjlw is a n00b

I dont think opera has anything to do with it. I just think it forces the data connection to open. I usually go to comm managerr and manually open data, cant recall much of an issue after I do that. As for the background, I noticed that it changes the windows mobile today background. Is it possible somthing happened to the BG4All link? P&V opens through manila correctly. just does not change the TF3D background.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Unhappy Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.09 .-. 12/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
How to remove pop-up connecting to 777
Start-Settings-Sounds and notifications-Notifications tab- drop down menu to connection established-uncheck box display message onscreen.

If this helps don't forget to press Thanks!
NmSkull,

I can do a lot but I can't find this???!!!

Here r some of the cabs thought I need to know how to install slider one can u help???

Attachment 52709

Attachment 52711

Attachment 52712

Attachment 52715

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-07-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:04 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
NmSkull,

I can do a lot but I can't find this???!!!

Here r some of the cabs thought I need to know how to install slider one can u help???

Attachment 52709

Attachment 52711

Attachment 52712

Attachment 52715
ok hit the start menu,then hit the settings (lil gear), then hit sounds and notifications (speaker icon),then at the bottom left it will say sounds,notifications,after you select notifications hit the top drop down menu and scroll to Connection established and select,you will see the box with show message on screen,un select and your good to go

don't forget to slap a thanks on Vzihome,he's the one who provided the path,also thank you for the slider and the Leo dialer,gonna try it out

edit:is the slider not working for you G?

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-18-2009 at 03:06 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development