PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: US Cellular

mkm1126 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.08 .-. 12/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
.............LMAO, jk
Yah, I know . . . doesn't take much to amuse this chick
Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.09 .-. 12/16/09

Alright misfit carrier dudes and dudets... Come and get it! Lol...

rstg_Raph_v21869G.Sense.09

And I fixed your lock...I think...

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Alright misfit carrier dudes and dudets... Come and get it! Lol...

rstg_Raph_v21869G.Sense.09

And I fixed your lock...I think...
thanks RSTG!!!! dl now,will report as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
Yah, I know . . . doesn't take much to amuse this chick
lol

Old 12-16-2009, 11:39 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
thanks RSTG!!!! dl now,will report as always

lol
Sorry I missed the Manila_1921_Home_Locker_RC2 update....Flashing now to see how it works. Enjoy the update otherwise!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Sorry I missed the Manila_1921_Home_Locker_RC2 update....Flashing now to see how it works. Enjoy the update otherwise!
i wasn't aware lol,gonna check it out as well
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Damn....!!! Out with a new flashy?? You are a beast!! Dling right now. I am sure I will be just as impressed as usual.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.08 .-. 12/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkm1126 View Post
Ok, here are a couple of strange things I've notice since installing this ROM (not a complaint at all as I love this ROM, just wondering if anyone has had the same issue or knows a way to fix it) . . . .

1. I keep getting text messages from somewhere that say, "//BREW:0x0144cc7:sync:8fdfefc24d6bc7e0d983ce313c7246 fd".

2. I've notice that once in a while, my call volume/quality is funky. Today I was talking to a friend and it seemed once in a while, her voice would start to come over the speaker (even though I using handsfree, so the phone wasn't against my cheek thus not at risk of me accidently hitting the mute or something). Also I had a hard time understanding her . . . her voice seemed a bit garbled and she said mine did as well. After a soft reset, called her back and things were back to normal . . . strange.

Just wondering if any of you experienced anything like the above, or if it's just my phone and perhaps a bad flash or something.

Thanks for any input! I love this group!
Had this happen to me this morning, a call was coming in during the backlight dim of the manila locker. Could that be the reason?? Not sure but once I changed the setting, no issues since. Will do a lil more digging into it.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

can anybody get a wallpaper to set,i can go to them and pick but they don't appear,just wandering if it's a issue for anybody else or if something installed is the cause?

thats my only bug,RSTG YOU ROCK!!!! everything is working smooth and fast as always!!! THANKS MAN!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:56 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
can anybody get a wallpaper to set,i can go to them and pick but they don't appear,just wandering if it's a issue for anybody else or if something installed is the cause?

thats my only bug,RSTG YOU ROCK!!!! everything is working smooth and fast as always!!! THANKS MAN!!!
I gotta test more, but I think it's that locker... Tonight I'll move around a couple EXT's and see if I can't finger it out...
Old 12-17-2009, 09:38 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Here is a googlefish fix that fixes the internet timeout. Drop the .dll into \Program Files\GoogeFish and restart the program! I'll include it in the next release...
Attached Files
File Type: zip SciLorsGroovefish0.32QuickFixv3.zip (4.95 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development