PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.07 .-. 12/7/09

Question for Numskull and RT...

Why did Sprint remove HTC Touch Pro and obviously no longer supports it???
Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor
Cool Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.07 .-. 12/7/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Been out for a couple day, Is this Lock v5 with the blurry fix the only update? What visual/program enhancements would you guys like to see?

How about the notification icons on the home page with or without calender.

Could there be a way to customize the home page? Or am I too much a noob and my ignorance is revealed.

Thanks
Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Been out for a couple day, Is this Lock v5 with the blurry fix the only update? What visual/program enhancements would you guys like to see?
it is as far as i know,but im going to check out xda and see if anything new is popped up,for me i would like to see the new dialer and the new lock in,ppl throw some ideas out there..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
Thanks for your work RSTG the latest "G" rom is working fine with my Cellular South TP.
The only thing is I can't change the home page background. It doesn't snow much in Memphis so not my fav background. I go to the settings and tap "picture" and nothing happens any suggestions.
Thanks

Also is their a way to get the notifications icons/widgets on the home page. Forgive the noobiness if this is covered elsewhere but have kept up with this forum and not sure I saw this.
your answer for bg4all is on pg. 1 on the 2nd post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=2

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Question for Numskull and RT...

Why did Sprint remove HTC Touch Pro and obviously no longer supports it???
same reason vzw did,the tp is known for the keyboard failure,and sprint and vzw have had to replace so many of them so it's no longer cost effective to support a device that you simply are just gonna take a loss on,example my tp was great,replaced on nov. 27,used 1 day and the keyboard went out,got 2nd replacement on dec.4,ok so far............
i know 1 guy who went through 6 tp's before they upgraded them,if you go to vzw website and look at phones, you will see that the diamond is still there yet they pulled the tp,diamond is still supported due to no keyboard and less chance of hardware failure
Old 12-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I see, though I'm with Sprint since ther are 5 lines in one acct.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
I see, though I'm with Sprint since ther are 5 lines in one acct.
how many have you had to replace??? are you having trouble with your tp?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

im giving this rom a go coming from nrg proton 10-13 i LOVE 23016 its the best build imo
Old 12-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

RTSG--always glad to see whatever you come out with. I think most like the new locker. there are other retratable sliders that play pretty well with it (not max though), I think whatever you come up with will be a hit!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Sorry for the delay, I only ws upgraded for mogul to TP and that's it. I've been reading on the web about issues going on. Don't have probs with mine yet. I was figuring upon changing my sons HTC Snap ( he's at college). I'm due for upgrade. Mogul broke and Sprint xcng for TP.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Numskull, Most likely the upgrade will have to be TP2 if issues come about. I don't have complains yet from Sprint. I go to one of their stores (usually go there) and they tell me what I need to do. Are they changing all TP's or only the once with issues???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development