View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.07 .-. 12/7/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Been out for a couple day, Is this Lock v5 with the blurry fix the only update? What visual/program enhancements would you guys like to see?
it is as far as i know,but im going to check out xda and see if anything new is popped up,for me i would like to see the new dialer and the new lock in,ppl throw some ideas out there..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
Thanks for your work RSTG the latest "G" rom is working fine with my Cellular South TP.
The only thing is I can't change the home page background. It doesn't snow much in Memphis so not my fav background. I go to the settings and tap "picture" and nothing happens any suggestions.
Thanks

Also is their a way to get the notifications icons/widgets on the home page. Forgive the noobiness if this is covered elsewhere but have kept up with this forum and not sure I saw this.
your answer for bg4all is on pg. 1 on the 2nd post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=2

This post has been thanked 1 times.