PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mv_dreadhead is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated March 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.5 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
You probably downloaded the carrier cab for sprint. You have to install that after you flash the rom. The rom download link is at the top of the first post where it says "CLICK HERE FOR ROM".
thank u very much im very gud at flashing phones bt i always have a problem finding the right link to download
Old 04-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

can u flash an rar file
Old 04-05-2010, 11:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

cosmok is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead View Post
can u flash an rar file
A rar file is a archive, extract it to get the files you need. If you don't know what a rar is you may want to do some reading before you attempt flashing a custom rom
Old 04-07-2010, 09:05 AM
neff

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is the "finger friendly volume control" ever making a return, or is it something I should just hunt down myself?

Also still waiting to hear if there is a fix for the camera not auto-rotating images. If I set it to auto-rotate in the Advanced Config, it makes the camera hang afte ra picture is taken and the image file is corrupted.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neff View Post
Is the "finger friendly volume control" ever making a return, or is it something I should just hunt down myself?
someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe the old style 'finger friendly' volume isnt compatable with the 6.5.x builds. thats why you dont see it on any of the new roms...extinct
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:39 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I can't believe this ROM is still around! very nice support for it, I wish NFSFAN would make a ROM for the TP2 or at least consider it haha! I'm going to flash this ROM to my spare TP and mess around for a bit.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raph500 Verizon TP (ugh..memory gimped)
Carrier: Verizon

NYCspeedSurfer is a n00b

I have an issue where my verizon touch pro (yeah, their "gimped" ram model) where the 5-March 1.05 will periodically HARD reset. I reduced the pagepool to 6 and I am about to try 8; perhaps these are not "optimal" settings? I read somewhere that there were issues with earlier NFSFAN's roms hard resetting; has this been worked out? I should note that I have let the base NFSFAN ROM run for a bit before adding add'l software, and yet I still experience hard resets. Anyone else with this issue? Any thoughts?

Other than the frequent resets, I love the look and feel of this rom! -Thanks!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

jcl247 is just getting started

I'm running on Verizone gimped with stock pagepool - no hard resets, runs great!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:50 PM
neff

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
someone correct me if im wrong, but i believe the old style 'finger friendly' volume isnt compatable with the 6.5.x builds. thats why you dont see it on any of the new roms...extinct
Son of a biscuit! Thanks for the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCspeedSurfer View Post
I have an issue where my verizon touch pro (yeah, their "gimped" ram model) where the 5-March 1.05 will periodically HARD reset. I reduced the pagepool to 6 and I am about to try 8; perhaps these are not "optimal" settings? I read somewhere that there were issues with earlier NFSFAN's roms hard resetting; has this been worked out? I should note that I have let the base NFSFAN ROM run for a bit before adding add'l software, and yet I still experience hard resets. Anyone else with this issue? Any thoughts?

I had issues w/ an older version of the ROM hard reseting. It was fixed by flashing back to the stock ROM then back to the NFSFAN ROM
Old 04-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thiseye is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCspeedSurfer View Post

I had a similar issue, and flash dancing fixed it (i.e flash to stock rom, then flash to this one).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development