PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 08:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon

chestdoc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated November 26th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar View Post
I could not find an exact version but the marketplace (and myphone.microsoft.com/install) shows version 1.5.2128 as the installable version. The marketplace tells me that an update is available for MyPhone but when I try to install it the installer fails. Same thing goes for the cab file. They both fail on removing the old version.
Right now it is all working for me but if an update comes I think it will fail to install.

I have one other issue. Is there a known reason why this happens with the start menu?

I have had this happen with other roms too. I am on Verizon Wireless and changed the pagepool size to 12 but that is the only thing I could think of that might cause this issue.

I also remembered I installed the clear envelope mod for tf3d but that is the only other modification I have done besides install some basic programs.

thanks
The exact same thing has been happening to me on several custom ROMS. I figured out that it only happens after I install PPST2.01 to enable Verizon GPS, but I don't know what the underlying cause is.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I could not find an exact version but the marketplace (and myphone.microsoft.com/install) shows version 1.5.2128 as the installable version. The marketplace tells me that an update is available for MyPhone but when I try to install it the installer fails. Same thing goes for the cab file. They both fail on removing the old version.
Right now it is all working for me but if an update comes I think it will fail to install.

I have one other issue. Is there a known reason why this happens with the start menu?

I have had this happen with other roms too. I am on Verizon Wireless and changed the pagepool size to 12 but that is the only thing I could think of that might cause this issue.

I also remembered I installed the clear envelope mod for tf3d but that is the only other modification I have done besides install some basic programs.

thanks
This happens to me when i install nueKBLite to fix the keyboard backlight time out issue. Does anyone have a fix for this? The tweaks don't seem to correct it and it is mad annoying. Thanks
Old 11-27-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN

Quote:
On microsoft's own website when you go to download myphone. This is the exact version that will be downloaded. 1.5.2128.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
This happens to me when i install nueKBLite to fix the keyboard backlight time out issue. Does anyone have a fix for this? The tweaks don't seem to correct it and it is mad annoying. Thanks
Upload the cab here ill take a look at it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN View Post
Upload the cab here ill take a look at it.

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueKBLight.aspx

It's not a cab but a zip file located on that page. it used to work on 6.1 and on 1 6.5 ROM (dont remember which one) but not on any others. i get that same start page mentioned in above post. any help would be greatly appreciated. your ROMs rock bro, good job!
Old 11-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *Updated November 27th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

It happens to me on occasion too but I figured out how to get rid of it (not sure what causes it though). Just go to start/settings/today and then change the theme to whatever else and hit ok. Should fix the issue, it always has for me at least.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Version 1.01B is up!!! Enjoy
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Pro 2

bkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good workbkimbler is keeping up the good work

Thanks NFSFAN. It looks like 1.01b does not have 2.5. What are the changes and, in your opinion, are they big enough to upgrade from 1.00b? Thanks again!

Update: I found the change log on the first page. Sorry. Thanks again fro the great ROMS! And THANK YOU for fixing the data arrows. That is always a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited by bkimbler; 11-27-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Question:
Does this have the new dialer that everyone is using that also works in landscape mode.

Last edited by Terencec; 11-27-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sniggle is just getting started

NFSFAN back at it again. You rock man, love your roms! I flashed 1.0B earlier and it was my first forage into the 6.5.3 UI and I really like it! Luckily I saw your post about making a quick update release tonight before I started configuring it the way I want it so I'll be flashing the new one now.

Thank you for all your hard work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development