PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 06:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phunzoid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

i've tried a bunch of ROMs in the last few days, and i finally found the one i'm sticking with...works great...thanks NFSFAN
Old 02-11-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: TBaytel

Vxixz is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Vxixz

I just want to let you know I am also experiancing the txting issue. I cannot txt cdma or gsm phones, I can recieve txt's but they only show up in the manilla viewer, not in my inbox. For the titanium side they delete if i click them through the viewer, still dont show in inbox.

I have a Sprint touch pro, telus radio and was coming off your previous Dec build.

to install your rom I did flash dance,
flashed danced back to your previous build up and running flawlessly once again.

Other then this issue, your rom was absolutly amazing. Fast, Stable, Professional. Cannot wait for next update!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA (MR5)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Tekzel is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Tekzel Send a message via MSN to Tekzel

Well, I am back on Titanium, as I inevitably end up. I like the simplicity and functionality of the UI. There's always something going on in Sense that turns me off, and in this latest version the killer is not having an explicit read on how many voice mails I have waiting. I know the locker has a view of the missed calls, but that is not equal to the number of voicemails. Sometimes a call goes straight to voice mail while my phone is doing a scheduled sync or check of email, and it never makes it to the phone. With no voice mail count I won't know it's there.

Too bad though, this version of Sense is pretty cool!
Old 02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2
Carrier: USCC

phalkon30 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuphan View Post
Anyone having problem where the "Automatically adjust backlight" just won't keep the setting? Sometimes it became unchecked and I have to rechecked it. I changed that through the Manilia interface. Thanks.
I'm also having issues with the backlight, when it dims down it rarely comes back up to full brightness unless I lock/unlock the phone (which brings it back to full brightness).

Besides the calendar not working, when I edit contacts through Manilla it doesn't save their info either. I've tried ring tones and email addresses, it looks like it changed, but when you go back to it the info is gone.

I can also vouch for Arkswitch locking my phone when killing explorer, I just avoid doing that now.

Most of the graphical glitches I'm hoping will go away when I flashdance to 1.05, so I won't complain about them

Overall I'm reseting the phone several times a day because of glitches, but I still really like most of the features on the phone. I wouldn't call it the most stable ROM, but it's the fastest I've used and has lots of fun features that finally work for me!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phunzoid is a n00b

is there a way to Add/Remove items from the main "Home" page?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW Imagio/ Alltel Touch Pro/ VZW Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work
Re: *Updated December 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apinkel View Post
Looks like my internet sharing works over usb, but it doesn't work if I use it over wifi. I'm on sprint.
I absolutely love the 1.04 version of this ROM. Thank you NFSFAN!

I am having the same problem I quoted above from a post last month. I'm on verizon with an Alltel TP. Has anyone found a fix for ICS to work with the built in HTC wifi router?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:49 PM
datcoolman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

NFSFAN, let me first say thank you for the great ROM. I have run across a couple of inconviences though. I can't create new appointments or contacts using the Sense interface. The new contact card opens up but when I save the information, I lose the contact's name. The new appointment editor won't open at all for me. Am I missing something?

A side note, I cannot get the YouTube synchronization to login either. It always immediately returns with invalid login even though the login credentials are correct. Once again thanks. None of the things I have found are deal-breakers
Old 02-12-2010, 07:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN

I will release 1.05 soon. Still working on final optimizations and touches I've been working on making sure everything landscape works for this release. Especially with the new topaz manila 2.5 being almost completely ported to vga. Below are just a few screenshots of the new lockscreen ported from WVGA to VGA. Enjoy

Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can't wait!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

lookin good buddy..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development