phalkon30
N00b

phalkon30 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuphan View Post
Anyone having problem where the "Automatically adjust backlight" just won't keep the setting? Sometimes it became unchecked and I have to rechecked it. I changed that through the Manilia interface. Thanks.
I'm also having issues with the backlight, when it dims down it rarely comes back up to full brightness unless I lock/unlock the phone (which brings it back to full brightness).

Besides the calendar not working, when I edit contacts through Manilla it doesn't save their info either. I've tried ring tones and email addresses, it looks like it changed, but when you go back to it the info is gone.

I can also vouch for Arkswitch locking my phone when killing explorer, I just avoid doing that now.

Most of the graphical glitches I'm hoping will go away when I flashdance to 1.05, so I won't complain about them

Overall I'm reseting the phone several times a day because of glitches, but I still really like most of the features on the phone. I wouldn't call it the most stable ROM, but it's the fastest I've used and has lots of fun features that finally work for me!