PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 02:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to NFSFAN
Re: *Updated November 26th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar View Post
Thank you so much for your hard work on these ROMS. Yours is by far one of my favorites but I have one big problem. Your MyPhone software needs to be updated but I cannot update it because the software cannot be uninstalled (in order to upgrade). Can you please update it in this current rom (or remove it so it can be installed separately). I have had some weird problems when trying to install the upgrade but the removal always fails.
Thanks again for all that you do!
What exactly is wrong with it? I'm pretty sure its the latest version.

The version is: 01.05.2128.0401

If you find a newer version let me know.

Last edited by NFSFAN; 11-27-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:17 AM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I cant seem to find the attachments mentioned in the first post.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

NFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPNFSFAN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwing View Post
I cant seem to find the attachments mentioned in the first post.
My mistake. Please check the first post again. I have updated it
Old 11-27-2009, 03:27 AM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thanks! Just finished flashing to yours from Energy...WOW! Praise to you man. I really like the visual style and so far the rom just flies. night and day difference from the almost complete unusability of energy's.

keep up the good work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwing View Post
Thanks! Just finished flashing to yours from Energy...WOW! Praise to you man. I really like the visual style and so far the rom just flies. night and day difference from the almost complete unusability of energy's.

keep up the good work!
Glad you are liking it
Old 11-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

megavolt is a n00b

Great ROM again... as soon as I get another job I'll be donating (again). But I also have to say that I've been spoiled by using a Sense rom for a while. Hope it makes it's way into your rom soon.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Release 1.01B Change Log:

*Fixed button mapping to TaskFacade in button settings
*Input settings is now accessible
*Restored original 6.5 icons to top bar (signal, phone, wifi)
*Fixed broken data arrows
*Changed TaskFacade background to carbon black
*Updated Total Commander -- 2.52

Release date: November 27th (night)

Last edited by NFSFAN; 11-27-2009 at 01:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Telus

monty_rulez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFSFAN View Post
Release 1.01B Change Log:

*Fixed button mapping to TaskFacade in button settings
*Input settings is now accessible
*Restored original 6.5 icons to top bar (signal, phone, wifi)
*Fixed broken data arrows
*Changed TaskFacade background to carbon black

Release date: November 27th (night)

Hi there,
I flashed the ROM last night through the SD card, and I am having a problem Sychronizing with my PC.
Also the top right corner of the screen used to have a quick taskbar icon which would show all the Running Programs, I can't get that to show anymore.
I can't find the Taskbar Manager either to see what is running for programs.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty_rulez View Post
Hi there,
I flashed the ROM last night through the SD card, and I am having a problem Sychronizing with my PC.
Also the top right corner of the screen used to have a quick taskbar icon which would show all the Running Programs, I can't get that to show anymore.
I can't find the Taskbar Manager either to see what is running for programs.
Please read the first post fully. I have already explained this to another user. The old HTC TaskManager doesn't work with the newer builds of 6.5 where the UI has changed. Therefore another taskmanager has to be used. In my ROM TaskFacade is being used, and it is mapped to press and hold back button on the front panel of your Touch Pro.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Telus

monty_rulez is a n00b

Oh Crap my bad.

Thank you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development