PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Having the same problem with gps also. It is hit or miss. I have only noticed it with this rom. Kind of wierd. Have tried 3 different radios with the same result.
everything else other than garmin is having problem with gps lock. I think I know what the cause of this is, so if anyone know how to fix this, please do share. I noticed that garmin picks up the gps signal right away once I disable and enable the gps in the garmin settings. Something is preventing the software from communicating with the port. I have tried different ports but same thing happened. So, the phone knows where all the satellites are and are ready to be used by programs, but garmin is having problem getting to that. And this is also the only rom i've had problems like this.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:33 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Hey groove are you stickin to 23506 are are you gonna go for 28002?

Old 11-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Hey groove are you stickin to 23506 are are you gonna go for 28002?
i think since his computer is KAPUT this is an irrelevant question.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:37 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Oh that's not good... sorry I didn't see that post...
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenflipside View Post
What version are you using?

And I have to ask because it can make all the difference in the world...are you using a legitimate version, or is it cracked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
guys, first time yesterday using TomTom on 111909 rom and holly molly... slow as hell... every 20 feet it locks up... take 2 minutes to recalculate... never seen that on other roms....have you guys tested tomtom.???? anyone with the same problems??? satellites get a fix like always...it looks like tomtom did not like the rom... it seems to work fine on google maps!!!

Thanks

JP
SEems like a lot of the turn by turn gps softwares are having problem with the satellite problem. maybe something in the reg just doesn't work out right?
I am running the very latest garmin mobile XT, with 2010 maps. It has worked on multiple roms before this one. I just started using this rom yesterday. I have done 3 flash dances with different radios, but still the same. Like i explained earlier, I think it's the way these programs communicate with the phone that's causing the problem, not because there's no gps signal or anything. It's just frustrating hahahahah
Old 11-20-2009, 01:40 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Thanks to every who's offered me help in recovering my system. Most likely I could recover the data, but unfortunately I really need to get my computer back in a working condition asap for business most importantly. That said, I'm reformatting my drive now, and am just gonna reload windows. My kitchen can be rebuild, it just will take some time. Luckily 90% of my kitchen files are archived online from my TopazSmoke kitchen.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Thanks to every who's offered me help in recovering my system. Most likely I could recover the data, but unfortunately I really need to get my computer back in a working condition asap for business most importantly. That said, I'm reformatting my drive now, and am just gonna reload windows. My kitchen can be rebuild, it just will take some time. Luckily 90% of my kitchen files are archived online from my TopazSmoke kitchen.
damnit man this is no good!! lol good luck in restoring your computer man. i still think the ubuntu live cd would have taken 10 minutes & let u grab things u needed

let me know if theres anything i can do
Old 11-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
That's good to hear . Great roms by the way.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

My Tom Tom is working fine and fast, locks in gps in 3 seconds.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
It's there, it's just invisible. Tap upper right, and then tap and hold again.
When I tap and hold it brings up the home screen.
Not the Sense home screen but the wm home screen where I have the task manager in the lower right corner.
I have to keep holding the top right corner and then also click the task manager on the bottom right.
It brings up FdcSoft TaskMgr that I installed.
Is that normal or is it because I have the clock date mod or custom taskbar?
I did not test it before I added the mods. LOL
Guess I could uninstall the mods and test it myself.

Still lovin the rom Inda.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development