PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

khaney is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattu View Post
Awesome rom! thanks. Only issue so far is that my weather tab updates current conditions fine but the temperature is about 40 degrees off. Any fix for this?

did you check degrees F vs. degrees C? i've had a quick "what tha!" more than once. uner the weather screen, use the soft key for Menu. if you see Fahrenheit, click it!

hope this solves it for you, too.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Lurker

Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Can u force roaming with this?

ANY ROM, this has been a life saver, since Sprint decided to try to keep us on their towers only: see DCP enable roam cab attached.

Single BEST .cab EVER. Thank you so much for this, it's kept me with Sprint since I left the 700wx over a year ago (and also the reason I ever found PPCGeeks and XDA).

Gotta love Google and DCP emable roam cab!

Sprint owes DCP (hope that's the originator/programmer, sorry) part of the $245/month I pay them for my 4 phones as a royalty for retaining me!
Attached Files
File Type: cab DCP Enable Roaming.cab (1.2 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip DCP ENABLE Roaming.zip (646 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
s2u2 works great with this rom. as it does with the Energy Rom. please explain what you mean if u are going to make a statement like this
OK sorry. my issue exactly was when a combination of things happened i could not get the screen to come back on with out a soft reset. I dont know if it was when i would turn the screen off or is S2U2 shut the screen off or what, but both ROMs ( multiply versions) often I could not get the screen to turn back on. S2U2 v. 2.12

Something posted before worked...all of a sudden I see the great city of Ottawa on my location...
Old 11-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Ugh, "Oprah" has been added?! Yuck. Cant stand her.
jk couldnt resist, this ROM does rock!
Dude, I owe you a beer, or a keg, if you don't tell my wife I messed that one up! In a thread in which I tried to praise the ROM that rekindled my love affair with my TP, I inadvertantly sang the praises of the biggest cult leader ever to sweep the globe! Sorry to all in this great forum for mistakenly stating good things about Oprah 10, in stead of Opera.

Oprah, Opera, two audiances any self respecting man should never find themselves in.

Good catch, sorry to all. My bad.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc hero
Carrier: sprint

tlpalmer01 is just getting started

sorry to ask this but i have searched thread after thread, used google and i am out of ideas...does anyone know how i could map call history or missed calls or even new voicemails to a button or something cause i love this rom but not having a call history on front page sucks..i know manilla 2.5 doesnt have this and i dont want to go back to 2.1 so i thought maybe i could map something to a key....any help would be appreciated.....and thanks for an awesome rom and everybody that pitches into help............
Old 11-21-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G and Treo Pro

xdalaw is becoming a great contributor

Anyone have a link to the first SENSE ROM Groove posted here. (I think 11/13.) I've been having some issues since I've gone to the newer builds. (I mistakenly deleted the ROM from my PC so I can't reload my own copy.)

Inda's link at EDTP doesn't seem to work for that particular ROM.

Thanks.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

anyone know what the latest PRL and PRI are?
Old 11-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaney View Post
Dude, I owe you a beer, or a keg, if you don't tell my wife I messed that one up! In a thread in which I tried to praise the ROM that rekindled my love affair with my TP, I inadvertantly sang the praises of the biggest cult leader ever to sweep the globe! Sorry to all in this great forum for mistakenly stating good things about Oprah 10, in stead of Opera.

Oprah, Opera, two audiances any self respecting man should never find themselves in.

Good catch, sorry to all. My bad.
Deal! I'll take a keg of Sam Adams Octoberfest or Winter Lager

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
sorry to ask this but i have searched thread after thread, used google and i am out of ideas...does anyone know how i could map call history or missed calls or even new voicemails to a button or something cause i love this rom but not having a call history on front page sucks..i know manilla 2.5 doesnt have this and i dont want to go back to 2.1 so i thought maybe i could map something to a key....any help would be appreciated.....and thanks for an awesome rom and everybody that pitches into help............
I have not done this on this ROM but on another 2.5 ROM. So if you're feeling experimental you could try this.
Copy the file over to windows, then map a soft key (the Left one) to Windows\callhistory.exe

CallHistory.zip

Reg edit to map the Left Soft Key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\\Manila Home Key or LSK Path(on stock ROM at the moment so I cant verify exactly but it's there)
You'll also want to edit LSK Text to name it whatever you want.
Soft reset after waiting about a minute to verify it sticks.

Again-I have not done this on this ROM so play/mod all on your own
Hope this helps.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
anyone know what the latest PRL and PRI are?

I think:

PRI 2.34_003
PRL 60657

Droidrox39
Old 11-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post
Another solution is to install the Max Manila Ultimate v2.2 one of the options just above the slider places a link to call history.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development