PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111809

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
thanks, but is it a secret where to get it? lol.
Indagroove mentioned a new ROM a few pages ago that is downloadable but won't be linked until tonight.

Not sure if Indagroove really wants it out yet... so until I get his permission. But it's not too hard. (hint: you only change one number... I basically gave it away)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111809

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Indagroove mentioned a new ROM a few pages ago that is downloadable but won't be linked until tonight.

Not sure if Indagroove really wants it out yet... so until I get his permission. But it's not too hard. (hint: you only change one number... I basically gave it away)
ok, thanks. downloading now.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

NRG is a great chef... He's an AWESOME chef, in fact. But these last few ROMs of Inda's have been phenomenal. Stable, fast, ringers work, SMS/MMS works... I wonder what the difference is. I know that's a noob question, but the same OS and Manila... Does how you assemble the whole package make THAT big of a difference?
Old 11-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Any suggestions on how to access picture mail?
Old 11-18-2009, 06:19 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Visual Voice mail working well on this rom.
Not as intuitive or friendly as say the Samsung Instinct, Hero or Pre probably but it does work well enough.

Now that Sprint is offering free call forwarding it makes it nice to have visual voice mail.
Be a nice addition to the rom.

If you have Sprint and want to install it then here is what I did.
Go here and download the app.
Install and set it up then dial *28 813-200-0200 from your Sprint device.
That should be all you have to do.
Works for me.

Miss a call and the app will popup and show you who called and give you all the options to delete, play or what ever.
Mine played with Kinoma till I set Kinoma not to play the audio files.
Now it plays with WMedia player and is faster.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:20 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Any suggestions on how to access picture mail?
I have only gotten one MMS and it opened and played fine.
You might want to check out sMMs as well.
Search it on this site.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Visual Voice mail working well on this rom.
Not as intuitive or friendly as say the Samsung Instinct, Hero or Pre probably but it does work well enough.

Now that Sprint is offering free call forwarding it makes it nice to have visual voice mail.
Be a nice addition to the rom.

If you have Sprint and want to install it then here is what I did.
Go here and download the app.
Install and set it up then dial *28 813-200-0200 from your Sprint device.
That should be all you have to do.
Works for me.

Miss a call and the app will popup and show you who called and give you all the options to delete, play or what ever.
Mine played with Kinoma till I set Kinoma not to play the audio files.
Now it plays with WMedia player and is faster.
and your sure your not getting charged that stupid .20 cents a minute?

Droidrox39
Old 11-18-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
NRG is a great chef... He's an AWESOME chef, in fact. But these last few ROMs of Inda's have been phenomenal. Stable, fast, ringers work, SMS/MMS works... I wonder what the difference is. I know that's a noob question, but the same OS and Manila... Does how you assemble the whole package make THAT big of a difference?
Probably best answered by Indagroove.
I know for NRG, he has long moved on from the TP so he probably doesn't get a chance to play/test with it as much. For Indagroove (and to our benefit) the TP is still his primary device.

It still like the look of NRG's ROMS. He makes them look really cool. Wish we could get a 2.5 with the "look" of NRG with the functionality of Indagroove... maybe an "EnergyGroove" 2.5 Rom. lol!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:31 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
and your sure your not getting charged that stupid .20 cents a minute?
Check the Sprint news all over the net including here.
As of today Sprint is giving "conditional" call forward for free.
It will use your minutes but it will not charge for the forward.
So while it will use your minutes, visual voice mail usage will be free.
If you have free nights and weekends then I assume it will not use your minutes during those times.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond/Pro/TP2

kski71 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I'm uploading a build now that has Opera 9.7 and 10, instead of 9.5/9.7. Visual bookmarks are now working with Opera 9.7 too. I'm working today, but will post link later. For those of you who are smart enough to figure stuff out, I'm sure you will be able to find the link in advance.
Got it. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development