View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:30 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111809

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
NRG is a great chef... He's an AWESOME chef, in fact. But these last few ROMs of Inda's have been phenomenal. Stable, fast, ringers work, SMS/MMS works... I wonder what the difference is. I know that's a noob question, but the same OS and Manila... Does how you assemble the whole package make THAT big of a difference?
Probably best answered by Indagroove.
I know for NRG, he has long moved on from the TP so he probably doesn't get a chance to play/test with it as much. For Indagroove (and to our benefit) the TP is still his primary device.

It still like the look of NRG's ROMS. He makes them look really cool. Wish we could get a 2.5 with the "look" of NRG with the functionality of Indagroove... maybe an "EnergyGroove" 2.5 Rom. lol!