PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

gonzo1323 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111609

thanks for the new rom was using topaz 2.5 and scared to leave it but here goes
Old 11-16-2009, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xshining is just getting started
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111609

falsh done!
great rom!
some old problems also exist, can't change time zone and no appointment in HTC calendar.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Ok testing the rom now.

Only things I found are that Music and album will not rotate for me.
Turning the device does nothing.
Footprints is installed but the tab will not select to show.

Rom is fast and full of goodies right off flash.
Very nice rom.
Twitter tab works great where it doesn't on some other roms.
Great job Inda and great looking rom.

My homescreen after a little tweaking.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Great job Indagroove. I'm flashing the latest as we speak. You have really made a viable, everyday use 2.5 ROM. (aka stable).
Between your and NRG, this has really breathed new life into our trusty old TPs.
(most of the 2.5 users are still over at NGR's thread... but I have a feeling you'll be getting more vistitors to this thread soon)
I move from NRG to here last week. The 2.5 is more stable here. I had to SR many times and would loose settings in phone settings>No Ringer each time, I use BT and MSVC.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok testing the rom now.

Only things I found are that Music and album will not rotate for me.
Turning the device does nothing.
Footprints is installed but the tab will not select to show.

Rom is fast and full of goodies right off flash.
Very nice rom.
Twitter tab works great where it doesn't on some other roms.
Great job Inda and great looking rom.

My homescreen after a little tweaking.

The music tab not rotating doesn't really bother me, on the NRG ROM it was slow and choppy.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

This may be a dumb question, but how do you get the new background to show? Do you have to change out of and lose the animated weather wallpaper?

Other then my questio, everything is top shelf! Nice one Groove!!!

Tp
Old 11-16-2009, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

I flashed both of our TPS to this 2.5 and I must say it is one of the best out there.

Stabe and more importantly , great battery wise. The ringtone situation that I had I did nothing about but this morning (about 1 min before) I was messing around with google voice , thanks longlost!! anyways , I called her phone and they were working....!!!

Don't ask me how . On mine it wasn't unfortunately. Great looking rom India and I hope you continue. Seriously , one of the best 2.5 I've tried and I've tried quite a few.

And I love how others are still obsessing with bugs you've somehow already ironed out. Very nice bro.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xshining is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacker View Post
I flashed both of our TPS to this 2.5 and I must say it is one of the best out there.

Stabe and more importantly , great battery wise. The ringtone situation that I had I did nothing about but this morning (about 1 min before) I was messing around with google voice , thanks longlost!! anyways , I called her phone and they were working....!!!

Don't ask me how . On mine it wasn't unfortunately. Great looking rom India and I hope you continue. Seriously , one of the best 2.5 I've tried and I've tried quite a few.

And I love how others are still obsessing with bugs you've somehow already ironed out. Very nice bro.
Great ROM!!!!
Old 11-16-2009, 11:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

hcrap is a n00b

the 11/13/09 version is pretty stable for me. But will try this revised version now.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
This may be a dumb question, but how do you get the new background to show? Do you have to change out of and lose the animated weather wallpaper?

Other then my questio, everything is top shelf! Nice one Groove!!!

Tp
It looks like for right now if you set an image as wallpaper you will loose animated weather. At least on my phone that is what I'm experiencing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development