View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:15 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111609

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
This may be a dumb question, but how do you get the new background to show? Do you have to change out of and lose the animated weather wallpaper?

Other then my questio, everything is top shelf! Nice one Groove!!!

Tp
It looks like for right now if you set an image as wallpaper you will loose animated weather. At least on my phone that is what I'm experiencing.