PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]11/9/09[beta] psyklone 0.1.3 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) all testers now welco

mcru4j.jpg how about this one
Old 11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17289; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler
how can i post pictures on the message can someone tell me how have some nice pictures like to share with you all???
Goto photobucket.com and create an account (it's free)
Then upload your image to photobucket, copy the image url that photobucket gives you and then just past it inside of your post here at ppcgeeks. At first when you paste into your post it will look just like text but, if you click on preview post it will show you what it will look like before you actually post it..
Hope this helps.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: [ROM]11/9/09[beta] psyklone 0.1.3 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) all testers now welco

Looks good. I am running the final rom now, but I will be giving this a whirl soon. One question I had for you guys. There are a handful of apps from other roms that are somewhat exclusive to certain roms, at least I have not been able to find them. Is there a way that I can strip them out a rom or kitchen? Example, in topazsmoke rom (i think its called) there is a game called dopewars. Sure you can find it online, but every cab I have downloaded does not fit the screen right. I use this as an example. Is it possible, worthwhile to take things out of roms/kitchens to add on top of someone elses rom?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey thestick00

My guess is that some "cooked in" programs might get tweaked a little before going in the kitchen. But I think they are rarely exclusive to a certain ROM. With that being said you might want to be careful about stripping progs from other ROMS that you think might be exclusive they maybe tweaked a certain way that would be more harmful than good. If you look hard enough you'll find whatever it is your looking for and if you can't its probably not meant for your phone anyways. TRY to start looking here www.freewarepocketpc.net
The site has its own (very good) search engine.

Last edited by twisteddan; 11-10-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O
Carrier: Sprint

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

I run psyki's rom so I'd be down to run/try this.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: alltel

boes505lb is a n00b

would like to give it a shot, looks like a good rom
Old 11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
well thank you tommyr to continue the rom development of the psyki rom
however i think you should give it your own name klone does seems ok but will like a more original name not to offend psyki but we can all help you find a suitable name what do you think tommyr
start a name pick lotto ?? even (psyki-ll)by tommyr) ??
when i pitched this idea i told psyki about the name and he said he loved it, so in honor of his rom i think i'll keep it the same, thanks though, perhaps, ill name it psykclone s-tune, r-tune, & z-tune in its various stages though

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
Hey t0mmyr - Have you checked this out?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3611692

Here is what you can drop in the kitchen - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3954547

It provides better options for UC.
i understand what uc does but ill have to read on how different or better this is, theres not much in the customization stage right now it blazes pretty quickly in the last version i built
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Looks good. I am running the final rom now, but I will be giving this a whirl soon. One question I had for you guys. There are a handful of apps from other roms that are somewhat exclusive to certain roms, at least I have not been able to find them. Is there a way that I can strip them out a rom or kitchen? Example, in topazsmoke rom (i think its called) there is a game called dopewars. Sure you can find it online, but every cab I have downloaded does not fit the screen right. I use this as an example. Is it possible, worthwhile to take things out of roms/kitchens to add on top of someone elses rom?
ill include that dopewars in the next version, i already had included the bubblepopping game from inda's kitchen, it was a peice of cake to grab that from there and import it into my kitchen

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Almost a VIP

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM]11/9/09[alpha] psyklone 0.1.3 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) all testers now welc

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post

Goto photobucket.com and create an account (it's free)
Then upload your image to photobucket, copy the image url that photobucket gives you and then just past it inside of your post here at ppcgeeks. At first when you paste into your post it will look just like text but, if you click on preview post it will show you what it will look like before you actually post it..
Hope this helps.
thank you will try it later when i get off working lol
now taking a lunch break
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Almost a VIP

Re: [ROM]11/9/09[alpha] psyklone 0.1.3 Custom Manila 2.1 (21874) all testers now welc

how about the video poker game from indagroove rom just love this game
allways play at luch time lol
Old 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Almost a VIP

tommyr
i still have that magic app
that nobody has in anyrom ready for your release date lol pm me ok

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development