PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

tank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on reptank001 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenskull13 View Post
this kitchen froze my tp. its Verizon but i don't get why other people can still use it
It will not work with Raph500(Verizon crippled TP) but will work with Raph800 (all other CDMA TP)
Old 10-07-2010, 03:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

ken52787 is a n00b

Verizon Users
I've been using this ROM for over a year now. Just to save you the trouble, the latest build WILL NOT boot on our gimped RAPH500s. If you want to use this ROM, use the 09-14-09 version. It's the latest that will boot on our phones. It is reliable and I've not found any show-stopping bugs.

To save you some time:
- Install Ziggy's 2016 patch. Due to it's age, this ROM has the 2016 SMS bug.

- With TouchFLO enabled, the phone boots up with around 83-87% RAM usage. After a few days, it idles around 92%. Not much, but enough for Opera Mobile 10 and everything else I use to function. Garmin GPS being the exception, I turned TouchFLO off when I want to use that.

- With TouchFLO disabled, you boot to around 57% RAM usage. After days of usage, it idles in the 70s.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: China Telecom

tartzcr is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to tartzcr

something wrong with camare
Old 07-14-2011, 04:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1
Carrier: Page Plus (Verizon)

b0Ss is a n00b
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken52787 View Post
Verizon Users
I've been using this ROM for over a year now. Just to save you the trouble, the latest build WILL NOT boot on our gimped RAPH500s. If you want to use this ROM, use the 09-14-09 version. It's the latest that will boot on our phones. It is reliable and I've not found any show-stopping bugs.
For the few of us out there still using the Verizon TP1, you can use the almost-latest version found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1382220-post296.html It is a beta build just prior to the v4 Final release. It has a default Page pool setting to 6. I just left it at that and it installed and booted flawlessly on my gimped Verizon. I may experiment with a higher page pool later on when I have time. Alternatively, the older http://psykiroms.com/roms/Psyki4-090929.rar build installs and boots just as well, except it only gives me 18kb free mem vs 29kb from the newer beta build. So there is no need to use the older 09-14-09 version anymore as listed above.

Now what I would like to know is what is the difference between the latest beta build http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1382220-post296.html that works on our gimped Verizon RAPH500's vs. the Final build that does not. Whatever the difference is definitely the same issue that is causing other more current roms not to boot up either. If anyone has any ideas on what it could be, please shed some light, as there are still some of us floating around out there using this model.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: SPRINT

EDWARD MONJE is a n00b

HI Guys

Here is my little review about this rom
I have two htc touch pro and i flash one of them just for testing
the other Touch pro that i own with a prepaid plan ( I live in PERU ), i was afraid to do the flashing ,because i don't want to breik my working phone
so i just was testing with my another phone ( the phone that's has no line ) just for testing and everything works great .... faster ,stable,what can i say beautiful

So finally i decide to flash my other phone ( The one with a working line )
So i sais . what the hell .... y run Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 fro sprint and surprise it get me the 202 error , everything was Sync , so what was it ? i try and try and nothing so i decide to run SSPLManual_Raphael ( copy the exe one to your SD card inside your phone and just run the app ) so , i run the app and everything on the screen went black and enter to three color mode ,so from there i ran the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 , follow every step , and guess what it flash my phone yessssss so happy , so now i have this rom working perfect . signal so clear ,sms great , everything .... and remember the first time a enter three color mode after a run the SSPLManual_Raphael , i get an error again Microsoft Sync can't connect with the same error 202 , so y try again and everything went perfect , don't panic just keep trying .....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development