View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:36 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
[ROM] A Very Special Psyki 4 test ROM - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21869.5.0.82)

Over the course of developing Psyki4 Final, I had the privilege of beta testing many builds for Psyki that he cooked in hopes of fixing all the bugs for you all. Along that course of testing Psyki cooked one very special rom, he named the rar Psyki4-t0mmyr (I kid you not thats the original file name!), I knew it was special minutes after flashing. The 2 builds afterwards were not as good as this one and I felt it was one special version that I should hold on to just in case nothing else was as satisfying. So this was the one rar that I kept stored in a safe place for a very long time, all other beta's were deleted except this one version and after getting permission from Psyki he has allowed me to share it with you all.

It was cooked on 10/14/09 which was very very near the end of the testing phase just before the final version came out. We tried tracking most of the bugs with a bug tracking tool online and if you wish to see a full list of what we found you can check that out here. There's a few minor bug fixes available there so feel free to add anything there or discuss with others but I highly doubt any support will be given by Psyki for this test rom as it was just a beta and never meant to go public so please don't ask Psyki personally for help regarding this special rom. Remember it was still in the development stage so there are a few funny things here and there but overall it was a great rom to run and best of all it runs on Verizon phones!!, however the pagepool is set to 24mb so you guys may want to experiment around a bit, also voicecommand was left out by accident so here's a cab for that or you can find a newer version elsewhere...

ENJOY!

Psyki - 4 t0mmyr

CE OS 5.2.21869 (Build 21869.5.0.82)

This is a fast, stable, Manila 2.1 ROM built on the 21869 6.5 SYS. Here you will find a unique blend of graphical enhancements as well as high usability and flexibility along with the most up-to-date HTC packages and drivers available. This ROM is designed to be highly functional out of the box. UC/Sashimi compliant. Hard-reset or do whatever voodoo you desire before and/or after flashing

* This version is compatible with all Touch Pros (including Verizon!)*

PSYKI 4 t0mmyr
Note: Allow time for initial configuration to complete on first boot. Let all customizations finish!

<!-- Psyki 4 Features --!>

Code:
21869.5.0.82 SYS
24MB PagePool
Native 6.5 Touch Pro Kernel (thanks Da_G)
Spinlocked OEMDrivers and XIP (thanks no2chem)
Manila 2.1 plus fixes (thanks yozgatg and xda!)
Built with custom Platformrebuilder kitchen (thanks bepe)
Psyki 6.5 Glass Theme
Psyki Glass Manila Enhancements (thanks veo_)
Psyki custom themes/tsks
¿Silence/Maverick custom themes (thanks silence12782 and maverick77!!)
¿Black Glass Taskbar Icons (thanks bilbobrian (XDA))
Lumos Light Wizard preconfigured

if any of the above information is incorrect please PM me so that I can correct it, I'm just going off memory and the 1st post so the ones with ¿ may be inaccurate

This post has been thanked 5 times.