PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

nfaust01 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhalz View Post
i believe since it is cooked in, it cannot be removed, unless you have access to the kitchen. unfortunately, it looks like josh may be permanently m.i.a....so the odds of grabbing the kitchen do not look good.
Thanks for the reply but i actually found out you can sync and view the files and folders and just view the hidden ones and remove the program folder and then in the start menu remove the ink and good to go. Install the new one than use it.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Anyone heard from Josh yet? Just wondering if something personal is going on to where he can't get online, I would think that if he just gave up on the ROM that he would at least give us word. I would hate that he just gave up on the ROM for whatever reason since it's such a great ROM.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:28 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Anyone heard from Josh yet? Just wondering if something personal is going on to where he can't get online, I would think that if he just gave up on the ROM that he would at least give us word. I would hate that he just gave up on the ROM for whatever reason since it's such a great ROM.
i agree wholeheartedly
Old 12-01-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Carrier: Sprint

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone had a problem with the power on/off button not functioning? It's been this way since I flashed this ROM. It doesn't power off/on or go into stand-by, any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Has anyone had a problem with the power on/off button not functioning? It's been this way since I flashed this ROM. It doesn't power off/on or go into stand-by, any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks!
Well I haven't had any issues with that nor have I heard of anyone on this ROM having that issue, and unfortunately all I can suggest is to reflash and if that don't work then maybe it's a hardware issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

gbored is a n00b
Late adopter - but new problem

I am a late adopter for Empirom. Its days 1.

I am unable to synchronize google contacts using google sync. Google email and calendars synchronize appropriately. In the active sync options, google contacts has been checked.

During the synchronization, its shows I have some 200+ contacts to be synchronized. Synchronization reaches 100/250 then stops/fails/aborts. Active sync synchronizes email and calendar.

Any body with similar experience?
Old 12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

I accidentally set IE as the default browser. Is there any way to revert it back to Opera? I tried installing Opera again, but it just installs a duplicate copy instead of removing the cooked version. As a result, bookmarks saved in one Opera aren't reflected in the other.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

type Opera:config

they go down to I believe it says "first time use". then just check it. That should do the trick.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

joey100282 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to joey100282

okay i need some help. i guess im more of an idiot than i originally thought lol. i have tried installing quite a few different taksbars, not for the taskmanager, i used that showcase option someone mentioned and it works perfectly fine. but i think the stock looking taskbar is kinda bland. i installed tsowens taksbars and when i do, it changes the icons at the top, but when it does that, the bottom loses the windows start button and whatever 2 choices are there if ya know what i mean. when i do that, i no longer have the option to hit the start button and remove the taskbar or anything like that. this rom is amazing and i soooooooooo dont wanna ditch it. any help with this would be appreciated

P:S i know its been talked about before but i know groovefish is a lil jacked up but ive downloaded everything and every option to fix it and no luck. any body else find a work around?

thanks again for your time everyone
Old 12-04-2009, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey100282 View Post
okay i need some help. i guess im more of an idiot than i originally thought lol. i have tried installing quite a few different taksbars, not for the taskmanager, i used that showcase option someone mentioned and it works perfectly fine. but i think the stock looking taskbar is kinda bland. i installed tsowens taksbars and when i do, it changes the icons at the top, but when it does that, the bottom loses the windows start button and whatever 2 choices are there if ya know what i mean. when i do that, i no longer have the option to hit the start button and remove the taskbar or anything like that. this rom is amazing and i soooooooooo dont wanna ditch it. any help with this would be appreciated

P:S i know its been talked about before but i know groovefish is a lil jacked up but ive downloaded everything and every option to fix it and no luck. any body else find a work around?

thanks again for your time everyone
This Groovefish cab should work. Tested and work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Groovefish.CAB (396.2 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
" for hitting the Button!"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
empirom, rom, tellme, touch pro, windows mobile 6.5