PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 12:05 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: New OEM Sprint rom V. 2.01.651.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by st8shot View Post
someone please clarify for me i just want to make sure this is the latest stock rom with all the fixes. i can never get the links to HTC to work
It is the latest I believe, here is the link to the offical download link by htc...

http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...int/downloads/

hit thanks if you want, once again it is the latest.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by st8shot View Post
someone please clarify for me i just want to make sure this is the latest stock rom with all the fixes. i can never get the links to HTC to work
Yes. The ftp mirror link I posted is the same rom available from HTC. When it vanished from the official site, I put it up here on PPCGeeks to make sure it remains available.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

typex is just getting started

I flashed this rom everything worked fine for 2 days and today it began to lag freeze and then eventually everything became too sensitive to my touch I couldn't scroll or anything to I did a manual reset to reload the flash from scratch well now i says upgrade rm code error please try again?
Old 12-25-2009, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I am having a problem with this rom and would appreciate some insight on this I am providing the steps I am taking in the event anyone wants to confirm this issue.

I go to the htc website select touch pro sprint and download the rom SprintTouchProMR2.01.651.6
After it has completed I go through the process of installing it so the phone is now plugged into the usb and I am good to go on the prompts. Well it begins to update it finished successfully the phone reboots when I see the screen that says touch pro with red letters at the bottom I unplug my usb cable and let it continue installing until it finishes and the phone is usable,

I now take the stencil and at the base poke it into the slot for reset while the phone resets I hold the power button + Volume down button I get to the NBH grey screen and I press the center button the phone tries to reflash itself back to normal and it stops at the multi colored screen with the error upgrade rom code error please try again “Serial”
Any Ideas as to what is going on this rom freezes, lags etc.. that’s why I wanted to reflash and reset but I am suspecting something else is going on here if the phone has to be locked or something.

Old 12-26-2009, 06:20 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typex View Post
I now take the stencil and at the base poke it into the slot for reset while the phone resets I hold the power button + Volume down button I get to the NBH grey screen and I press the center button the phone tries to reflash itself back to normal and it stops at the multi colored screen with the error upgrade rom code error please try again
the "action" button is the center button. you essentially canceled the flash.
you need to press the power button for the flash to start update.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
the "action" button is the center button. you essentially canceled the flash.
you need to press the power button for the flash to start update.
But if I cancel the update when the phone reboots it should not be saying the same error it should allow you to then try again to update or plug it in via the usb or try again with the power button and this is not the case once you cancel the phone keeps saying the error.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:59 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

did you pull the battery?
Old 12-27-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
did you pull the battery?
I got so pissed off with this phone acting up freezing a lot lately, lag, it did not matter what rom I loaded it will work for 2 days and then the same problems back to back and now this error code. I am up for an early upgrade I am done with this phone getting either the htc hero or the samsung moment most likely the moment since people report the hero being a little sluggish. comparing android phones,iphones and then windows mobile device winmo falls in 3rd
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bringit167 is just getting started
Re: New sprint oem rom!!

I've tried to search and find a definitive answer to a question I have but have had no luck yet. I need to re-lock my phone because I am having USB issues and need to send it to service. So, will the re-locker posted under the sticky forum work with this ROM since it is an official ROM, or do I need to try and get the old stock ROM back on my phone? Since the USB is not working I will have to do this all via the SD card which from reading doesn't sound too hard to do.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

brushbailey is keeping up the good workbrushbailey is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the post man

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development