PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 12:50 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New OEM Sprint rom V. 2.01.651.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
what do you think gang... at this point do we care?

yeah you should its updated and fixes some issues in the drivers and software
Old 09-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: New sprint oem rom!!

is it tf3d 2.1 or the original
Old 09-25-2009, 12:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
There is a new Sprint Touch Pro oem rom at the HTC website. http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all
I would think original, unless HTC is using yozgatg's version (highly unlikely). Nice find! I am pulling it down as well. Although moving from Manila 2.1 back to the original TF3D might be fairly painful, as will the yellow Sprint theme....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Try619 is a n00b

I just upgraded to the new Sprint Rom this is the first time I have tried any type of flashing of any kind. I've been seriously thinking about flashing to a custom rom, I do realize that I first need to unlock my phone before I do anything. My question is while I installed this rom during the tri-colored screen at the top of the screen I noticed that it said unlocked, does this mean my phone is already unlocked? This is a replacment phone and probably a refurb so is it possible that the previous already unlocked it. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
If this had come in another month or two, I would have been hoping for an official WM6.5 ROM. Oh well, flashing back to stock is always nice if for no other reason than to appreciate a well built custom ROM.

[Edit]

Confirmed: 6.1

Pretty much what you'd expect. Looks like just a maintenance release to update TF3D (still the Sprintified version @ v1.2.37129.1_1813.6) and push out Sprint's Nascar and NFL apps. Speed is generally good, but it's a stock 6.1 ROM fresh off a hard reset so that's not out of the ordinary.
Is the NFL app still abysmally slow?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try619 View Post
I just upgraded to the new Sprint Rom this is the first time I have tried any type of flashing of any kind. I've been seriously thinking about flashing to a custom rom, I do realize that I first need to unlock my phone before I do anything. My question is while I installed this rom during the tri-colored screen at the top of the screen I noticed that it said unlocked, does this mean my phone is already unlocked? This is a replacment phone and probably a refurb so is it possible that the previous already unlocked it. Thanks in advance for any help.
to answer your question, to flash an official rom your phone does not need to be unlocked. Even though when you were flashing it said unlocked, it isn't unlocked to flash custom roms. Now can you help with my question, is it the original tf3d or tf3d 2.1?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
to answer your question, to flash an official rom your phone does not need to be unlocked. Even though when you were flashing it said unlocked, it isn't unlocked to flash custom roms. Now can you help with my question, is it the original tf3d or tf3d 2.1?
It's original - it says so on the HTC site. Manila 2.1 on VGA is only via XDA...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

changelog?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

??? hmmm i guess

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 09-25-2009, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

Installation Instructions:
TouchFlo 3D updated to improve speed and stability Dialer application enhanced to improve the handling of incoming calls Resolves an issue using the “r” and “w” keys on the virtual keypad Improves contact searching performance Includes a variety of minor bug fixes

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development