PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM] 091409 XOR - alpha build 1.6 - 23047 - Manila 2.5 - 6.5 Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Yup I did that but it only showed a static number underneath the time. I tried Hollywood, FL unless it's not working. It was cool how the GPS detected my city first.. I cant wait for this to stabalize because this is really neat.
I am not having any issues with it at all. Is it number 36 shown underneath the clock? What all have you changed or installed in relation to manila?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800 & Touch Pro & Droid
Carrier: Alltel now Verizon

pauljohnson75 is just getting started

Is there a cab for us cities
Old 09-14-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

owlmatt is just getting started

is this working for verizon yet?
Rom:
Silence/Mighty
Old 09-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauljohnson75 View Post
Is there a cab for us cities
Not to my knowledge but look over at XDA in the WVGA devices area to see.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlmatt View Post
is this working for verizon yet?
One user reported it to boot on verizon but it is not advised as it is slow on sprint tp. It is the 2.5 that makes it slow but usable.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
I am not having any issues with it at all. Is it number 36 shown underneath the clock? What all have you changed or installed in relation to manila?
Yes it shows 36 underneath the clock with H and L next to it.

Ok, sorry this took so long, but i been busy all night with life stuff. Anyhow I installed 1.6 version. Didnt load ANYTHING, not even my xml scripts, nothing. Same problem with the clock with this one..

Once TDF3D started, i went to weather, gps selected my city, went to home, added same city, rearranged locations to move mine to top. but no luck..I even tried to add a new city manually but still getting 36 under the clock.

WEIRD! This version though isnt getting missing file errors on the setup tab like 1.5 was so we are moving forward hehehe...

Any idea how to get the weather to work, that looks so slick!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

wow, beautiful cant wait to get a less bug version.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Yes it shows 36 underneath the clock with H and L next to it.

Ok, sorry this took so long, but i been busy all night with life stuff. Anyhow I installed 1.6 version. Didnt load ANYTHING, not even my xml scripts, nothing. Same problem with the clock with this one..

Once TDF3D started, i went to weather, gps selected my city, went to home, added same city, rearranged locations to move mine to top. but no luck..I even tried to add a new city manually but still getting 36 under the clock.

WEIRD! This version though isnt getting missing file errors on the setup tab like 1.5 was so we are moving forward hehehe...

Any idea how to get the weather to work, that looks so slick!
The weather initially showed up on the today screen without any problems. Later on I set the weather screen to refresh every hour and noticed that, even though the current temperature had changed on the weather screen, the home screen temperature remained at the initial temperature after the flash. Later on I did a soft reset on the phone and now have the numbers on the home screen, instead of the weather. I haven't been able to restore the weather on the home screen.

OP, are you interested in receiving a bug report? I really like this ROM, but, due to the numerous bugs and the problem with it connecting to my work exchange server, I had to revert to a different one. I'll still be monitoring this thread and will definitely try out your next release.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by austerville View Post
The weather initially showed up on the today screen without any problems. Later on I set the weather screen to refresh every hour and noticed that, even though the current temperature had changed on the weather screen, the home screen temperature remained at the initial temperature after the flash. Later on I did a soft reset on the phone and now have the numbers on the home screen, instead of the weather. I haven't been able to restore the weather on the home screen.

OP, are you interested in receiving a bug report? I really like this ROM, but, due to the numerous bugs and the problem with it connecting to my work exchange server, I had to revert to a different one. I'll still be monitoring this thread and will definitely try out your next release.
Like I said yesterday, this is going to be very cool once its outa Alpha but right now it's not there yet. I can't even dial people from the contacts list so after trying this at work for 2 hours im deciding what to go back to. Battery life so far seems very good with this one. Email/Exchange is working without any problems but so many other issues outweigh the 'coolness' of this. I will definitely follow the progress and maybe in a week or two come back to this one.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

owlmatt is just getting started

Can confirm it boots on Verizon and though I'm sure my phone will explode soon, it looks amazing! Probably would need to be win 6.1 for a verizon version, but that is for someone else to figure out. Thanks for all your work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development