PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 09:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...578414&page=97

Post 966
Old 11-18-2009, 09:36 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

We don't have music and pictures in the last nigth kitchen!!!
It was my mistake uploading the kitchen or some body have the same problem?

Last edited by jdm627; 11-18-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
We don't have music and pictures in the last nigth kitchen!!!
It was my mistake uploading the kitchen or some body have the same problem?
yeah you do just go to personalize tabs to turn the tabs on. I always disable them so figured it would save me a step, footprints and twitter are also present but not enabled by default.

usted apenas va sÃ* a personalizar lengüetas para girar las lengüetas. Las inhabilito siempre asÃ* que calculado le me ahorrarÃ*a un paso, huellas y el gorjeo es también presente pero no permitido por abandono.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
All tabs!!!
How can add a large picture in my post with out used atched Images?

upload to another site, like photobucket.com and then right click on the image you just uploaded, click copy image location. then make a new post here with [img] and [/img] around the link.

cargue a otro sitio, como photobucket.com y después enderece - chasque encendido la imagen que usted acaba de cargar, localización de la imagen de la copia del tecleo. entonces haga un nuevo poste aquÃ* con [img] y [/img] alrededor del acoplamiento.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:53 AM
VIP Member

Mucha gracias Sr. RZ
I personalized but I saw other problem in Photos and Vieos I selected Albums and I don't have for select my sd and add other pictures to bg4all looks like I need resized.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:03 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Mucha gracias Sr. RZ
I personalized but I saw other problem in Photos and Vieos I selected Albums and I don't have for select my sd and add other pictures to bg4all looks like I need resized.
I know there is some problem with Album, it is not possible to select where it looks for pictures, well maybe it does but it is just not on the screen as it seems album has not been fully ported and is still in WVGA

Sé hay un cierto problema con el álbum, no es posible seleccionar donde busca cuadros, pozo que hace quizá pero no está apenas en la pantalla mientras que parece que el álbum no se ha virado hacia el lado de babor y todavÃ*a que está completamente en WVGA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Mucha gracias Sr. RZ
If you turn the phone sideways (landscape) it will show you the album button, if that's what you're talking about.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

CrossXcalibur is just getting started

Being the noob that I am I clicked on 'update pri' without realizing what it was. I would like to switch back to the alltel pri if possible but do not know how to do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
If you turn the phone sideways (landscape) it will show you the album button, if that's what you're talking about.
Thany you Sharkie now I changed my picture and I had a new picture in all my tabs!!!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:49 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I know there is some problem with Album, it is not possible to select where it looks for pictures, well maybe it does but it is just not on the screen as it seems album has not been fully ported and is still in WVGA

Sé hay un cierto problema con el álbum, no es posible seleccionar donde busca cuadros, pozo que hace quizá pero no está apenas en la pantalla mientras que parece que el álbum no se ha virado hacia el lado de babor y todavÃ*a que está completamente en WVGA
Ok, Thank you.
About batt I am using Lumos and good results I had .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development