PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 09:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

In case anyone that's still here hadn't heard Co0kie HomeTab v1.8.0.0 is out! Just when you thought it couldn't get any sicker...v1.8.0 does!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
In case anyone that's still here hadn't heard Co0kie HomeTab v1.8.0.0 is out! Just when you thought it couldn't get any sicker...v1.8.0 does!
ooo, time to rebuild my rom!

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 06-07-2010, 07:48 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
ooo, time to rebuild my rom!
I checked your posts log to see if you had officially released your ROM yet and didn't see anything. Still going to? It seemed great from the few minutes I got to use it!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: BoostMobile CDMA

jrafaelm is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
updated to 23568
includes Kimi's new 2.5 messaging mod

carrier cabs will still be required [i still don't see why dcd's carrier cabs shouldn't work]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/niyio3...tROM-23568.rar
I love your ROM, Opera 10 as default browser already cooked in !!!!!! Pizzzazzzzz ! you rock ! please update to 23569 and cookie 1.8

Overall very clean and fast rom, side note: you me want to cook your own wallpapers and icons and you will be ready to posted your own thread. just sayng
Old 06-08-2010, 12:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrafaelm View Post
I love your ROM, Opera 10 as default browser already cooked in !!!!!! Pizzzazzzzz ! you rock ! please update to 23569 and cookie 1.8

Overall very clean and fast rom, side note: you me want to cook your own wallpapers and icons and you will be ready to posted your own thread. just sayng
That's awesome. I'm glad to hear someone else is testing it. I thought it might have gotten lost in a dead thread. That would be unfortunate as I know Lat is on point with his stuff.

Lat, as far as the wallpapers he mentioned. With CHT v1.8.0 you can set the wallpapers from the kitchen waaaaaayyy easier than ever before. It's only a matter of a regedit and cooking the pics in. Check the thread again too. I read about a couple of VGA fixes for bugs that you might have. Obviously, I can't test them out myself.

You should definitely release your ROM. Especially these days, continued developement TP ROMs are slim pickings.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrafaelm View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's awesome. I'm glad to hear someone else is testing it. I thought it might have gotten lost in a dead thread. That would be unfortunate as I know Lat is on point with his stuff.

Lat, as far as the wallpapers he mentioned. With CHT v1.8.0 you can set the wallpapers from the kitchen waaaaaayyy easier than ever before. It's only a matter of a regedit and cooking the pics in. Check the thread again too. I read about a couple of VGA fixes for bugs that you might have. Obviously, I can't test them out myself.

You should definitely release your ROM. Especially these days, continued developement TP ROMs are slim pickings.
Thanks for the encouraging words guys! Yeah, maybe I'll ratify it, try to fix all the small bugs, and release it as requested.

I don't think I'm going to worry too much about the icons/wallpaper cooked directly into the rom, as I prefer to do that via SASHIMI (and I'd think all users would want their own wallpapers and what not), but I'm glad somebody likes the clean nature of my rom

I still haven't had time to flash/test my compiled rom w/ co0kies' 1.8, but I should be able to release it within a few days
Haha, been spending too much time playing with Android recently.

Last edited by Lat; 06-09-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

I'm back, Reactivated my TP last night and back on data plan. I sure hope work last for a while.

Did notice that my GSensor won't launch. Only updated to 23563. Any idea's?

Lat, I will be trying your Rom soon, just wanted to make sure mine still worked first.

Had to load stock rom to reprogram phone, That was ugly.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:04 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbradthomas View Post
I'm back, Reactivated my TP last night and back on data plan. I sure hope work last for a while.

Did notice that my GSensor won't launch. Only updated to 23563. Any idea's?

Lat, I will be trying your Rom soon, just wanted to make sure mine still worked first.

Had to load stock rom to reprogram phone, That was ugly.
Nice, glad to see you back in the TP world!

What exactly do you mean that your GSensor won't launch? I've probably tried every build since 23518 (including 23563), so I don't think it was an issue with that specifically...

Haha, yeah. I had to exchange my TP twice under warranty. Actually ended up having the hardSPL on my microSD card, and flashed it to a new ROM within 15 min of leaving the store just to avoid using the horrible stock ROM...
Old 06-16-2010, 05:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

I think I figured out problem with GSensor. Some dummy (as in me) must have deleted sdkcerts from kitchen.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Did either of you guys ever figure out the youtube audio/choppiness issue? I remember you guys talking about it a few months back, but dunno if there was ever a solution.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development