PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 09:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamis0n View Post
I'm locked... Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out! Might be a good thing to add on the first post? Just a thought.
You're welcome.
It already is in the first post. It's the very first FAQ.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:57 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotravelcat View Post
Dumb question (yes I read the FAQ - but couldn't find this specific q)I have tried several radios and am wondering if a good radio will help the overheat issue with the TP. I realize that is is mostly from charging and using at the same time but does a radio that works well in your area help vs a weaker radio hinder?
yes the radio can affect how hot your phone gets. You just have to test them out for yourself to see which runs the coolest for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro (sprint)
Carrier: boost

jamis0n is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You're welcome.
It already is in the first post. It's the very first FAQ.
Okay.. Here is my issue, I can't seem to unlock this beast.. When I get to the multi-colored screen, this is what it says:

RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25.C-SSPL
MicroP-Raph (LED) v0C85

MicroP-Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

Can't seem to do a thing to the phone... Well, except pull the battery and try again

If it makes a difference, this is a Sprint Touch Pro 'flashed' to Boost Mobile. I'm thinking the only thing you need to do to get this to work on Boost is get someone on the inside to add the IMEI to the Boost DB, and update the PRL's on the phone right? I dunno...

On another note, I'm pretty sure I can use the radios flashes, but can I use ROM flashes as well?

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I tried it with the SD card, and it unlocked-

Last edited by jamis0n; 09-24-2009 at 10:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

As much as I love the reception boost the latest Verizon radio gives, it has a few drawbacks too which I mostly live with - I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion on the older one, 1.03.03?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Bell

linkin is a n00b

Does anyone have a link for a bell radio I've searched and found a link for a bell diamond radio but the link is dead can anyone help out
Old 10-01-2009, 02:39 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin View Post
Does anyone have a link for a bell radio I've searched and found a link for a bell diamond radio but the link is dead can anyone help out
sorry man...but there is no bell radio available. the only ones are in post #1 of this thread.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

Hello. I know absolutely nothing about "radios" until just today. So Fill me in if I missed something. I have the Sprint Touch Pro but I've been having some very bad reception and such. Sometimes my phone won't even ring when and then Ill suddenly received a voicemail.

Will changing to one of these "radios" help that in anyway? Also, how would I go about installing a new radio? Is it just like flashing a ROM? Thanks in advance!
Old 10-01-2009, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
Will changing to one of these "radios" help that in anyway? Also, how would I go about installing a new radio? Is it just like flashing a ROM? Thanks in advance!
these questions are answered in the first post. please read that then let us know if you have any other questions
Old 10-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprit-HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: yemobil

g2000a is a n00b

which radio is good for Yemen?
Old 10-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2000a View Post
which radio is good for Yemen?
Ummmm...I think you might be a little outside the usual market people try to assist with here...

...any mid-east folks out there? (Isn't Yemen GSM anyhow? You're on the CDMA board, I doubt you want any radios from here...)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development